• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

Moogle said:
That's Richard, isn't it? *Checks link*

Why do I even bother?

So, Cats, I'm a kittycat. And I dancedancedance and I dancedancedance

Did you guess before or after checking the address the link lead to?

Because if you did it straight off the quote...that's scary-good o_O

MissingNo said:

Did you guess before or after checking the address the link lead to?

Because if you did it straight off the quote...that's scary-good o_O

I knew it was Richard because that page came out only a few weeks ago. That, and I had just reread the entire log a week before you posted that.

But yeah, I checked the link after I read the page. Just a question, is your avatar from something?

Moogle said:
I knew it was Richard because that page came out only a few weeks ago. That, and I had just reread the entire log a week before you posted that.

But yeah, I checked the link after I read the page. Just a question, is your avatar from something?

Ah, of course. Lol.

And, yeah, it's from Battle Angel Alita: Last Order (chapter 96, page 22). I've wanted to use it for a while, but never got around to it. The whole cat combo finally got me to do it : )

Not that it's a huge mystery I'm sure, but my avatar is from a NanoFate (That is Nanoha x Fate) 4koma if I recall. I forget the context however, but I think it involved the death glare from Nanoha being directed at Teana or something...

Sgt Sam Richmond lights the fuse on a pack of explosives, you can see the madness light up in his eyes as the cord slowly burns and frizzles away.

Picture has been cropped and flipped from Soldiers of Misfortune.

I've had mine saved in a picture folder forever.

I don't know exactly who it is, but if I had to guess, it looks an awful lot like Hei from Darker Than Black.

Leonard the Platypus from the pencil of ever grat Jolly Jack Jackson. Jolly makes wonderfull things and this avatar belongs to him.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back