• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

Mine is the little dancing fairy of death animated gif. Rumor goes that the cuter my avatar, the more I am in the mood to kill, maim and destroy in my capacity as a SARP Game Master.

It stands to say that if that is true, I have been nursing this 'murderous urge' for quite some time now. ^_^

In truth, the small animated .gif is Shanghai, a doll belonging to Alice Margatroid - a Touhou character, magician and puppeteer.

A very accurate representation of the classic Rico Sanroma, tastefully created by our mutual benefactors, AKA Kokuten.

My current avatar was made for me by Kokuten featuring my main PCs as drawn by Zairyo, Annie and Cris Luspo. It's been various shades of character artwork.

As you can see, they're someone's eyes. Specifically the eyes of 'Unknown' from Tekken Tag. Man she's awsome... but if it's not this, it'll usually be a hawk flying by a moon, though I probably will keep this one for awhile. I also have the eyes of a few other girls, like Eileen from SH4, but for now it's Unknown. ^_^

Mine is a forest.

Because it's rather nice. Serene if you will. And because I want to give people the false impression that I have hidden depths.

I used to have a picture of fire, although my main one I suppose was one of a great eye. Oh, and the sexy one that Wes gave me once for a joke. I rather liked that one.

Srsly, if I have to tell you who my avatar is, I get to shoot you. Though it may change soon if i can find a better avatar.

lololol!!! I R POSTING!

>.>; sorry... my avatar is of my OC that i've had for like... 10+ years. >3< she is me and i am her. odd but... some of you might get it. XD i drew her also, as i like to draw my own avatars. ^3^

Cool. And welcome to SARP.

As you may notice, my avatar is an example of the divine perfection that is minimalism.

Altairkri Pearl said:
lololol!!! I R POSTING!

>.>; sorry... my avatar is of my OC that i've had for like... 10+ years. >3< she is me and i am her. odd but... some of you might get it. XD i drew her also, as i like to draw my own avatars. ^3^
Hey, that makes two of us! Probably minus the +10 years thing.

Luca said:
Hey, that makes two of us! Probably minus the +10 years thing.

XD yay! ^ ^ yeah emma's been through thick and thin and through SO many changes and i finally have her the way i want! ^ ^ -dances- i'm so happy! ^ ^

Oh hey! Its the Emma! With the Emma! And the Emma-sexy~

I appear and wave about my avatar, which is, well... self explanatory. It is the very image of manly assishness.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back