• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

We did have another PC. But from the look of the he isn't active. Which effectively cuts the explosives expert.... That's never good. How else are we supposed to knock on a door if we can't do it with high yield explosives?

Clearly with a fusion powered, hydraulically actuated, durandium armoured fist of the fatherland!

Gee guys, I didn't know y'all cared. *sniff* It makes me so happy!

Well, if anyone can set up trigger circuits and knows placement well, you still have a manufacturer.

I don't think I would wrong in assuming that part of te hellion training would be on explosives. In the event they had to operate individually and not part of a whole team.

Actually, Dick doesn't have them. I wonder if Nacon means the scar over his left eyebrow...

Also, was that staring and boinking comment aimed at Dick or Dex?

My bad! I mixed up your names by accident! Ok, to make sure I got this right, Nacon went from Dex with the scars, over to Dick who's been looking at the two girls.

S'okay, I've done it before too. Dex and Dick are already pretty similar names, and Fenix not having an avatar makes it weirdly harder to differentiate posts sometimes as well.

Well, you don't have to change his name, though if you wanted to, I'll allow that. What I do suggest though, is grabbing an avatar of somesort - that'd make identifying a bit easier.

Anyways, I'll be posting again later today to move us along. If you guys want to have your characters react or anything, now's the time to do it.

I hate double posting.

Well, I'm going to delay posting until tomorrow morning, as we may just get another player aboard. Sorry for the wait guys!

Haha thanks Shot. I'm normally not that bad when it comes to things like this especially firearms. I'll attempt to be more accurate in the future.

Don't worry about it. When I came around I called everything a clip. Also look at game industry and hollywood, they get it wrong all the time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…