• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP (non-canon): D&D Behind the Scenes

MissingNo said:
Okay. I think I'll remember this now. In that case, swap a random spell for another Cure Minor. Let me know which one you took so I don't try to use it later : )
Cast Cure Minor Wounds on Aurelus.

Even if I ask you to? If I didn't ask, I could see the issue...and it's part of making this fun for me : )

Gah...I hope you use that dice when we need a twenty...that was abysmal.

D&D Player's Handbook said:
The spell functions like Cure Light Wounds, except that it cures only 1 point of damage

Cure Light Wounds is the spell that heals multiple. And the reason I'm not going to pick one is simply because I know what type of spells are going to be needed so I have a biased opinion.

On the heal: Ah. Alright...well, guess one point is better than nothing. And sewing someone up isn't a full heal anyway...*shrug*

On the spell exchange: Exactly : ) Either you can be nice or you can be mean. Either way works for me.

If you don't, I'm going to pick the last spell. Whatever spell is remains after the others have been cast, that's the one I exchanged. So I can't know what that is until the others are cast, but I will end up one spell short (the end result of the exchange).

I took out guidance

btw, in my little cheat sheet section I've been underlining the spells that have already been used (for the people who must have specific spells chosen)

Gabe, I had already decided on my spells. Understandably, they were forgotten because they were buried like ten pages back on the OOC. It's a good thing I keep track of my things.

-Detect Magic
-Prestidigitation
Read Magic

Comprehend Languages
Identify

-Quickened Magic Missile

Hyphenated ones are used already.

Now if only Spell Clutch worked on level 0 spells.

I don't think you need to worry about that, there's enough light being emanated from the jewel. Also, don't forget your familiars guys.

Damage Denkou: 3
Critical: No
Damage Reduction: None
Final Damage: 3

Damage Aurelus: 3
Critical: Yes
Damage Reduction: No
Final Damage: 6

Cast "Shield of Faith". If possible, cast on Aurelus, but if that isn't possible (I don't think it is, but can't hurt to ask) then apply to Sorri.

Holy shit! D:

Wait, doesn't that mean Aurelus is now knocked out and in negative HP? He was already only walking around with 4 HP or so, considering the two traps that hit him and the few HP that Sorri healed.

By the way, I can't really post until I get an answer from Gabriel. His answer will determine Aurelus' status after all.

No, because all of the damage you took in the battle with the goblins was healed. You then took 5 damage from the trap, 1 of which was healed, leaving you with 8/12. You then took 6 damage, leaving you at 2/12.

I keep track of all of your health on the cheat sheets, along with spells used.

EDIT: Missing, domain spells must be used on yourself unless stated otherwise. After reading it, this one can be used on others, but it is a touch spell so you have to touch Aurelus.

Damage Sorri: 4
Final Damage: 4

Damage Talarin: 3 & 2
Final Damage: 5

Talarin Unconscious:
Percent Chance of Stabilizing: 10%
Roll: 13%
Result: Talarin does not stabilize and will lose 1 health per turn.

Please note: If agro is not taken off of the blob, it will continue to attack Talarin, even after he is unconscious, until he is dead.

Shit's getting dangerous... if I don't kill this thing with this strike, we should make a tactical retreat. We're outnumbered as it is.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back