• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP (non-canon): D&D Behind the Scenes

Success! You learn that the gem is a pink pearl that has been enchanted by a very powerful contagion spell and is activated to enchant any creature within one mile. The contagion takes roughly two hours to take full effect.

Also, Talarin loses 1 more health

Is this where heal skill comes in? Stabilization? If not, then pick something else for an exchange for another Cure. And...we are in trouble, by one. With that last lost HP by Talarin, I now have enough spells to exchange to get him to zero, but no further. And Denkou would remain at zero. So...I really hope I can stabilize Talarin without using Cure, but since my comp is off for the night and I'm on my phone, I can't check.

Guess I'll find out in the morning!

Yes, that's the purpose of heal checks, to stabilize wounded characters. Hopefully you'll only need the one person's check today though.

Damage Aurelus: 9
Critical: N/A
Damage Reduction: No
Final Damage: 9

Aurelus Unconscious:
Chance of Stabilization: 10%
Roll: 83%
Results: Aurelus will lose 1 health per turn (every 6 seconds)

Apply healing again. Repeat as necessary until five charges are used or something happens, whichever comes first.

Your next mission will be a cakewalk compared to this, I think -_-

You barely succeed in stabilizing him. And this is how I do things, one moderately difficult mission that yields high rewards, which makes everything after that easy.

HOLY SHIT! O_O

I am lucky to be alive!!!

Note to self: Throw a rock at it next time. --Or the axe. I think the axe would've been better.

By the way guys, don't hit it with melee if you want to live! D:

And as for the difficutly, I enjoy it. I don't like cakewalks... it kind of makes everything too easy and takes away from the impending danger that we're supposed to have present at all times while out adventuring and stuff.

And risk making a stupid mistake that would further develop my character to make him more reasonable with puzzles?

Ghira Unconscious:
Chance of Stabilization: 10%
Roll: 35%
Results: Ghira will lose 1 health per turn (every 6 seconds)

Posted. Thanks for the patience : )

Repeat my last request. Use "heal" skill and repeat uses until something happens or five charges are used.

Well, since Aendri hasn't asked it yet, I'm going to.

Is the crystal floating in mid-air or is it standing on a pedestal? Or is it floating on top of a pedestal?

If it involves the pedestal in any way, how thick is the 'trunk' of the pedestal? Is it 6 inches in diameter? Is it 3 feet?

He said it would be a good idea to take down the pedestal and see what happens...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back