• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP (non-canon): D&D Behind the Scenes

Actually, it's just a strength check. And just as a note, Denkou was planning on helping out, not just getting out of the way.

Damage Aurelus: 5
Saving Throw: None
Damage Reduction: None:
Final Damage: 5

Damage Talarin: 6
Saving Throw: Reflex (Due to additional reaction time)
Damage Reduction: Saving throw successful
Final Damage: 0

Roll Heal, using Masterwork Kit. Not sure how it works, but if you can/if you need to, repeat "uses" until Aurelus is back up to full health. Makes no sense in real life, but we can say she just gave him a good pain-killer.

Oopsie, sorry Moogle, and you see nothing magical about the blast in floor.

Missing, as I've said before, the heal skill is only usable for healing people with below zero health, curing poisons and diseases, and for healing hit points through long-term care (eight hours or more). This is the reason that clerics are supposed to use spells in order to heal players. If you want to use a spell then you may, but using the heal skill will do nothing unless you plan on staying there for more than eight hours.

Sorry Aendri, bottom of the page always gets me. You find no traps on the door.

Moogle, same results.

Missing:
Gabriel (From the Cheat Sheet thread) said:
All good clerics have the ability to replace a prepared spell with a "Cure" spell (Any spell with "Cure" in the name) at any point with no penalties.

Sentient. you don't lose constant HP unless your poisoned, diseased, or your health is below zero.

Ok then... then what does sealing a wound do? Also, wouldn't an open wound constitute a 'Bleeding' status effect?

I guess we could just assume it wasn't as deep as Aurelus said, if you want.

Well, D&D doesn't get too in depth with specific types of injuries, its like any other video game, its all just based off of HP. Sewing up the wound does nothing than adding a little bit of RP detail to the story line.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back