• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I appreciate the sentiment. :p

^_^; I'm not as worried about that as I am for what's coming after. Why, oh why does everyone leave their Christmas shopping until Christmas Eve? Seriously; sometimes we can make as many sales on that day alone as we normally would in an entire week.

Not that the weeks leading up to it don't get busy too, plus the lead up to New Years. But nothing quite compares to that last minute scramble before Christmas Day. *Sigh*

I think everyone's up to date, so, whenever convenient, feel free to relocate everyone to Kôsuka's quarters, @Soresu

Koyama gets to play host. :)

Also, I wanted to point out we do have a #Byakuren chat channel over the SARP Discord where we exchange quips, banter around, as well as share the occasional concept sketch and such.
This link should be a direct invite to it: https://discord.gg/YNPFXk
If you happen to swing by the forum and nothing is going on in the plot proper, you can always take a peek over to the Discord channel. I have access to it from work myself, so, as long as you're not in any hurry for an answer (my job takes precedence), we might be able to talk or Q&A.

As for the other channels on the SARP Discord? HERE BE DRAGONS =P

For the uninitiated, "Discord" is a service that's a mix of textchat/voicechat. imagine mixing mIRC, Yahoo Instant Messenger and Skype all in one package. You can either just click on the above link and jump into a web interface for it, or choose to download the application and enjoy a few more features (voicechat, for instance). You can pick a name for one session, which will be remembered on your web browser, or register to retain the same name and password. Either way, it's relatively painless.

Last edited:
Doshii knows what he's talking about.

I'm now looking forward to all the hot dates Rolf will have with ovens. So many scorching high speed encounters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back