• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

(annoying dancing owl image that Fred removed)

Attachments

• ai0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_136_350_Hater.gif
    ai0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_136_350_Hater.gif
    377.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
2.9 is complete.

We're all about to be safely ensconced on the Miharu. Next post, I imagine, will be Fred!

Thank you all for your patience, everyone. I hope you enjoyed my little part of this. Back to our regularly scheduled GM!

So Honorable Maple actually is some nanotech hemosynth plant contruct that swallows dead people into the ground. That's not creepy at all. >_>;

Locking 2.9 - there's something I want to discuss with you fine people first.

My intent with 3.0 was to make something of a timeskip. We've got something like 6 weeks before the ship is ready for a deep space mission. But there's some head canon we need to straighten out first, and things I want to know if you want to roleplay before I execute a timeskip and get us to 3.0 proper.

The Samurai Volunteers:
Thanks to being vouched for by Sora, it's actually fine for our flock of Samurai to follow along and disappear into the berth of a ship that just happened to fly by under another excuse. Sora also represent a responsible party to make accountable on the level of the super-powered bodies these samurai neko are leaving with.

We have 97 samurai that volunteered, perhaps more if samurai whom were out on a mission come back and choose to join us. Everyone of them are effectively Ketsurui Samurai that chose civilian retirement, so, they are going to be required to switch out the bodies as well as leave behind most samurai trappings - though they do get to keep their weapons and obis. Fortunately, the 3 Star Army officers we have - along with the backing they have - are sufficient to be trusted with the changeover in any appropriate facilities; those at Miharu Light Industries will suffice.

These former-samurai will likely need an adjustment period to get used to not being as powerful as they were before.

What we start out with in thread 3.0:
3.0 is meant to start us off on two angles: we get the results from SAINT of the forensic examination, which means the officers will be able to look over that data and figure out what our next plan of action ought to be. The second is a combat simulation, so that we can get all of our people together and get good chemistry going in the time honored way of kicking things in their butt. With that done, we'll be ready to get underway.

Though, the question is: before we undergo that timeskip, is there anything we ought to roleplay out?

@Doshii Jun @Tom @Nyton @Khasidel @Soresu @Kim @Bilgecrank

Hmm, NYTOYAMA? Eh, nothing pressing. Anything else? *shrug* Meet and greets? Active recruitment of other Samurai who weren't there?

Good christ, climbing on top of that building was a mistake.

I'm in agreement with Kim, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of the impacts, pros, and cons of Rolf and Sora's character development, not to mention the character they literally developed. I wouldn't mind writing out that transition, of Chi downgrading into the weaker body and shedding the trappings she's held all her life.

Maybe writing a response to that... sight... Rolf witnessed, Pantheon assisted.

Kôsuka has words for Reika.

Maybe more like ears. She has questions.

That might be fun... or awkward.. to RP. :p Either way, I'm game for it though :)

However, for the next two weeks until after new years my replies might be delayed somewhat. If you want to do a JP, the only days I'm guaranteed to have enough free time to sit down and write at length are on Christmas Day itself -- when the store is closed -- or Wednesday/Thursday next week. Those are the only three days I'm getting off until after new years.

I also forgot to mention earlier, but Rolf also never got the chance to meet the revived sisters in the ensuing panic.

Though I suppose there's time for that later.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back