• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

All I need is a "sweep clean" in addition to whatever you had planned.

Made a seating chart. lol. I figured that it might start getting confusing here shortly.

Khas, 'cause I can see you lurkin,' feel free to put your NPCs on the shuttle. Unless you want me to handle it.

Anywho, this is how I was perceiving the interior shuttle arrangement -- Fred implied in one of his posts Kotori was taking a seat in the row furthest from the entrance because she 'distained more accessible seats at the front to go to the furthest row back' -- which would be the front row of the ships interior, because the entry ramp is at the back of the ship.

Fuyu I placed where ever just so if anyone didn't have anyone else to socialize with they could try with her. Since at the time I hadn't realized we were doing seating charts. >.>

thecargobayistheshuttlebay

Hmmm.... the wiki articles says the 'Launch Bay' is on deck 1 -- whilst the cargobay is on deck 4.

I presumed launch bay is for the shuttlecraft -- unless its for power armor only? :?

I'm just confused. It's fine. Disregard everything. Post forthcoming.

Longpost. Excuse any errors. Now I know how Fred felt dumping Kotori's history.

Sorry 'bout the lack of postage -- just got a late shift and an early shift back to back with only enough time to sleep in between.

I'll post again once I'm back home from this second work shift.

You guys really need to stop god-moding. Please leave your actions more open-ended in the future so that it leaves the option of reacting to others.

For example, while I don't mind the riceball-to-the-face thing, Kotori is everybit as quick and agile as Fuyu. She could have caught it.

I'm in the process of making a post, Fred. All of this "Byakuren: Be the comedy relief" is moving very fast.

*throws hands up*

I don't even.

You're not the only person I meant this too, Konoka. I'm not scolding - this wasn't a big deal this time. But, you know, just for future reference.

After all, some of us are people who've never roleplayed with each other so I figure it's normal the prologue would have us iron a few things out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…