Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

We kind of noticed that Khasidel changed Reika's bio picture.

I kind of feel bad now. I mean, I'm aware that Khasidel probably spent a whole evening making that picture and that it must be disappointing for it to not being seen positively.

All I can say is that I'm already aware that you find it satisfying to draw your female character very well endowed even if it might defy proportions, Khasidel. That's artistic license. I might poke fun at it, but I don't mean to be offensive about it.

Also, it's true that I liked the previous picture better. I'm not going to lie: I cared enough for it to point out the new one didn't feel like much of an improvement. But I guess that for all the constructive criticism that was implied, it was still a bit insensitive.

So, sorry if the comments were disappointing. I, and others, already find you to be a pretty good artist. :)

:P

The new image is still around, I just made a separate artwork article for Reika over here. I also shrank down her 'assets' a bit in light of folks commentry :D. After I was done drawing it even I thought it was somewhat overdone and expected to catch some flak so I'm not too fussed over what everyone's said.

Though she appears a bit 'smaller' now than in the image of her in duty uniform. :? At least they look a little more realistic that way :roll:

I like the coloring job better on this one, but I think the face is better on the old one. Hmmm... I might try my hand at combining some elements from the old one and my new coloring style to make one of her in the new Type 35 duty uniform when I have some time next week-end, even though Wes has sent out that last batch of commission requests including Reika to I-chan I think.

I'll read where we're up to and post in a bit. Apart from drawing that image, I've been a tad distracted this weekend listening to Honor Harrington audiobooks. Damn things take about 13+ hours each to go through.

I think I may have missed this whole boobs thing. >.>; But I will say this, Reika's are pillow worthy in a good way.

Tom said:
Guys. They're just boobs. Who cares. :P

:o BLASPHEMY! Burn the heretic!

----

REIKA: Seriously, why did you make them so big anyway? My shoulder's are always getting stiff like this.
KHASIDEL: *evil grin* :twisted:
KYOKO: *look's down at her normal-sized ones, then stares at Reika's breasts enviously*
KYOKO: *starts to creep toward's Reika in a vaguely threatening fashion with a disturbed look in her eyes*
REIKA: "Wha-what do you want?" :shock:
KYOKO: "Just give me one... no, two sizes! You've got plently to spare!"
KYOKO: *begins making groping gestures towards Reika*
REIKA: "Nyah! No.. get off! Get off me! Somebody help get her off!"
KYOKO: *tackle-glomps Reika as she tries to escape and drags her off screaming* :o
KHASIDEL: ...

HOW CAN I SAY NO TO A CUTE BROWN GIRL JUST ASKING FOR SOME GLORY IN THE NAME OF YAMATAI?

<Fuyu> -Sitting on a nearby park bench as Nicholas sits beside her, looking decidedly ruffled.- "I take it that inspection went well?" -Trollface.-

"Oh Fuyu-chan~ You know one of the conditions for civilian inspectors being on the ship is regular inspections."

I'm going to be aiming for a timeskip soon. I'd like you guys to try and get your last few posts in before we do.

Okay, so, I went ahead with the timeskip.

We're now halfway through the vigil.

I invite everyone to make narrative posts pertaining to how they are doing, how they have filled thier time during those five hours, and what they might be up to now (being bored out of their mind is acceptable).

However, I will point out I'm singling Konoka and Akiko out. Both have been kind somewhat sidelined until now, and I'm specificically shining the spotlight on them right now.

Tom, Konoka, heads up. :)

Sorry, catching up now. I've been pretty sick the past couple weeks, it got bad these last three days so I checked into the hospital. Turns out I had double pneumonia, I'm on night two now and got my iPad brought up to me so I can float about while I'm here.

Get well soon, 5tar!

Thanks for the notice, 5tar. Sumaru and Sora are in a bit of a lull right now, so, you can take your time. :)

Konoka, Tom, I'm waiting on more posts from you.

Konoka outranks Akiko, so I was kind of waiting for her input before acting. I'll act on my own until things clear up.

Oh, hey. I'm back early. On Thanksgiving Day. Woo!

Gonna eat a lot of food today, but I'm ready to hop back on the horse. I'm sorry for my absence. Byakuren was what I missed most. :)

Welcome back, SSharp.

For now you can just take it easy and just catch up on the reading. I'll have a window for entry ready for you when the memorial group returns to the spaceport in preparation to secure a vehicle to head on over to the governor-candidate's place.

Fred said:
Welcome back, SSharp.

For now you can just take it easy and just catch up on the reading. I'll have a window for entry ready for you when the memorial group returns to the spaceport in preparation to secure a vehicle to head on over to the governor-candidate's place.

Thank you, Fred.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back