• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Okay.

Khasidel, you're doing good. Small precision, though: the Shadow Vipers entire school are the defectors - the defectors were 20% of the whole Ketsurui Samurai order.

Fred said:
Okay.

Khasidel, you're doing good. Small precision, though: the Shadow Vipers entire school are the defectors - the defectors were 20% of the whole Ketsurui Samurai order.

How many is 20%? I don't think there's even a number detailing just how many Samurai there are.

Convenient, isn't it?

Though if we make an educated guess, there are probably a few hundred Ketsurui Samurai total.

So if we pick an hypothetical number like 500, then you have 100 traitors.

Convenient indeed. I've also been following the 0.7 Thread. And I have to say... Sora's being at Samurai House'll be an interesting experience should she go.

Sora is going to Samurai House. I don't know if I will actually write it out though.

I will have a Tsukiko post tonight, I'm processing her line of questioning right now.

My internet just came back up but I will post after school tonight, it's that crunch time again.

Kim said:
Also: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8623/hidainnen.png Tsukiko is on the right side and Chiyo (TFL) is the one on the left.

I can't beleive I never replied to this.

I think it's a good establishing shot of Tsukiko. I was a little surprised to see new art being done with the older work uniform I expected you'd choose the latest one to assure the greatest 'longevity' for said rendition.

Also,maybe this is a little mean of me, but I get a rise of seeing how Zairyo struggles with braids too. Misery likes company!

I'm confused as to where/if I should be posting for Arkase?

I also apologize for my absence; on top of my confusion, I've been sick lately and not in the right mind to post.

That art is really awesome, Kim. It keeps telling me how much Zairyo has improved over the years.

Speaking of arts, I received Akiko's in the mail today! Take a look!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/final03bonus.png/

The eye color changed, which will be accounted for in RP at next soul backup/transfer time. Pretty pink background was a gift from the artist, but I'll use transparent for the wiki when I get the bio up.

SSharp said:
I'm confused as to where/if I should be posting for Arkase?

I also apologize for my absence; on top of my confusion, I've been sick lately and not in the right mind to post.

Well, the briefing at Star Army Command is over, so the rest of thread .8 is about your characters and what they choose to do of themselves afterwards. If you need my help to get anything going, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Otherwise, I'm kind of hoping that Khasidel's 1.0 briefing can get wrapped up around next Monday so that I can get 1.1 going, which should have everyone regroup together to do stuff.

Guys, I wanted to point out that it was my intention to have Byakuren transition to a 18+ plot.

If there's any argument to the contrary, I need to hear about it now.

I don't have any issues with it, Fred.

@ Kim: Nifty art!

@ Tom: Akiko sure has a... unique... hairstyle. :lol:

<KimG> Is it the references to Reika's lovely bosom?

Heh.

For the record, I'm been going more or less straight on Star Army for 7 years. I'm thinking about going 18+ for a couple more reasons other than Reika's lovely bosom.

1. I don't like having invisible boundaries.
2. I mostly have veterans in my plots, so, I don't exactly need the exposure a non-18+ plot usually benefits from.
3. My plots usually entails a lot of mature dilemmas.
4. I tend to be graphic when I depict 'bad things' happening to people.
5. If there is cause for people to be intimate, I don't really mind as long as it makes sense, rather than people actively giving themselves excuses to write smut.
6. And Reika's lovely bosom. Heh. No, more seriously, I'm also facing an aspect of Kotori maturing as a nekovalkyrja character is growing more inclined to do things she would not have when she was younger. Celeste pitching for the seduction angle might look like balancing things in that favor... though I think I'm being more potentially cruel toward my own character rather than doing her any favors. I also have no idea of the openess both Kim and Khasidel as far as how far any of those depictions would go.

I'm flexing my writing muscles as far as the sexy stuff again. I've been toying with it with writing Chiyo's flashbacks but aside from that, I hadn't written one of those scenes since Ayana/Tio or Sora/Serizawa.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…