• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

It's okay Shotjon.

Doshii's plot still needs a bit longer to wrap up, so, we're still on ice.

And we are live again!

Though, for the moment, the narrative will focus on the people newly brought into this plot.

Recurring characters from earlier in this plot will have an entry point once things with the people newly brought in are settled.

Hello new people with old people character!

I think people are likely to take it slow for the time being, the timing of this also coinciding with Easter.

Having torn myself away from Space Engineers for the moment, I'm working on a post right now.

Had a great Easter. Hope everyone did too.

It's 1 A.M. here so I'll have a real post after I wake up. It's my day off.

I'll try to get a reply up in the next few days. Can't wait for my other reporter to come back from paternity leave.

"As for the show, I believe we're waiting for Hinoto-san and maybe a few others." Masako commented as her free hand came up to fiddle with the tip of her ear, her usual habit when she was pondering.
Actually, it's more a question of the meeting being at 0900, and the lot of your characters taking the elevator from the foodcourt (level 1) to the MLI offices (level 3) to make it in time. If you want to be punctual, that is.

As indicated in our group conversation, by the end of Friday, I was going to auto your characters that way.

There is a slight bit of autoing for your characters; it is mostly in the interest of not getting things bogged down and pushing the narrative onward.

As much as the elevator tension is cool, I didn't want it to outlive its novelty. There's plenty more ahead, I'm sure.

So due to my moving, my isp is giving me the run around. As such i may be unable to post for the next four days. While they drag their asses to fix it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…