Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

New post on my part. I'm sensing a bit of a slowdown, so, I've made an effort to kick things up a notch.

For @Doshii Jun and @Soresu : Yukari and Ruri have minor updates. These two seem to be carrying on fine.

For @Khasidel and @Nyton : Reika and Nyton were spurred forward some toward their intended goal. Mostly putting emphasis on history for Nyton.

For @Abwehran Commander and @ShotJon : I've placed you inside the ship. Same emphasis on history for Masako. They are not yet in the armor bays.

For @Kokuten : no updating at the moment. I'm entertaining the hope that the side-characters involved can bring Rolf to the medlab and initiate some roleplay there. Heck, the Shimabumi sisters groped Rolf for a change; he must be on Cloud 9 (or might be, if he's intellegible enough to).

For @Tom and @CadetNewb : it doesn't look like I can help you at this time. I don't have a sense that both are frequent posters, though I do worry that Tom is the slowest and that Cadetnewb's Nao is kind of cornered at Tom's unfortunately infrequent pace. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist.

I would love to go at a faster pace (even though I'd admittedly have a hard time keeping up during weekdays) but I'm also 100% A-OK about my current pace now too. Even if I don't get to post often, I still enjoy reading everyones' posts here just as I did back then in Miharu.

Sorry about the tardiness. Some work-related issues came up recently, requiring me to attend Union meetings practically every other day.

Combined with work (I do 6 days a week) and my post rate really suffered.

But 3 days isn't too bad, is it? :(

I just worry, Tom. It's my job to worry. I don't want a repeat of thread 0.5 that ended up with me losing two players because one's activity was much lower than the other, but the other was stuck with him.

fetch.php

Speaking of which, can we get some updates to the YSS Asamoya page?

Here's what it needs:
  1. Add history from the Byakuren plot as it happens (important!)
  2. Update the crew list (you could just say "See Byakuren Crew Roster" and leave a link)
  3. Update the crew quarters list (if you just claimed a cabin in the RP, then you need to update the list)
  4. Update inventory, to include the armory and power armor bays.
Thank you.

Updates for:

@Abwehran Commander and @ShotJon
Was wondering why I wasn't seeing a post lately, and realized it was because a query to Hoshi went unanswered. Sorry.

@Soresu
I thought Soresu covered with the Yukari/Asamoya interaction, but realized that Ruri likewise slipped through the cracks. Tried to correct that.

Well I am kinda waiting for Matt to react to what Shinon said in my last post, that said if he posted afterwards I could somehow missed it, not sure how since I got alert system and read every post........

Well I am kinda waiting for Matt to react to what Shinon said in my last post, that said if he posted afterwards I could somehow missed it, not sure how since I got alert system and read every post........

@ShotJon, the last post in the RP thread you made was at the top of page 8 just after Nyton. I replied to Shinon's statements at the beginning of page 9.

Goddamnit, somehow 1.4 was unwatched for me, sod me if I know how that happened. Anyway I put it back and I will be around and keep the one post every three days thing to best of my abilities.

Cripes. The Sylph II. I forgot all about it!

It's... in a crate somewhere! ~_~

You probably could swap it for another of the twelve suits on 'active duty'. Though, technically, I figure it'd already have been done during the previous voyage.

Dang. Dropped the ball on this one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back