Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Please note that I pushed the story onward with my latest post.

In terms of narrative, we're now hours later after dinnertime.

Plot focus is presently on bridge operations as they discover what answers they can get from outside the Xudathi outpost. I promise an extensive ground segment later to anyone whom wants to join it... but for now we're still at a story development stage.

I'm now packing up my computer for the move tomorrow morning. I'll have my phone and mobile internet, and I might even have time to post tonight. Definitely will tomorrow night, as I'll be with the cats inside a house full of boxes. @Fred, if you need to move on, feel free.

Apologies for my recent infrequency. We're at the new house, but K just arrived last night, and we're still settling in amid working again. I'll have more time tomorrow.

Yeah, it's been a slow week, but I was given noticed by peole that they'd be scarce.

I was waiting around for an Asamoya reply from @Soresu - I'm not sure he'll get to it. In either case, by the time this weekend is over, I'm getting things moving. Though, to give you advance warning and notify Soresu at the same time: there's not a whole lot that can be done about the anti-matter refinery that won't 1) hit and be stalled by its alien cyber-warfare defenses, 2) cause a catastrophic explosion taking a lot of real estate along with it in the process.

What comes next should mostly concern the bridge. If I have frequent enough replies there, we should be able to go past it fairly quickly and move on further with the plot in a manner I hope will be more inclusive for everyone.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back