• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Sorry for the wrong format use but I can't get them to work right when posting on a mobile device.

Status update:
I moved things up to the next day in an effort to speed things up for the other people not into the bridge stuff/upper-level decisional roleplay.
Players presently involved are @Doshii Jun, @Nyton, @Khasidel, @Abwehran Commander and @Tom.

Provided I get frequent enough posting, I don't think this will go for very long.

You can't stop the dance.

Can't stop Rolf, either.

Two unstoppable forces acting as one. Cancels out the whole immovable object thing. Pretty simple stuff.

I'm waiting on postage from @Khasidel regarding Reika's correspondence. I've yet to have much in the way of input from @Tom and @Doshii Jun in the meeting.

I owe @Kokuten a post. I was going to the last time I sat down, but dinnertime interrupted me and I had to cut things shorter.

Alrighty then, I was also waiting a little bit for the conversation in the other room to progress; considering it probably took a couple minutes for Reika to do her own thing, I thought it would appear strange if it seemed as though Reika had left the room and came back quickly from the perspective of the other characters, without a chance to really converse.

On vacation posting from an iPhone. More active will be when I get home on next Wednesday but will post before then.

I'm compelled to point out that Wes has been adamant about internal threats in the Empire being diminished, and that SAINT be painted as more trustworthy. As a Yamataian plot GM, I'm compelled to push in this direction. Kotori has her bias against SAINT, but she also has evidence to back SAINT not being as troublesome as was feared as well.

In this plot (and those preceeding it) Doshii and I have been drawing a lot from how SAINT spooks would eliminate anything that became 'inconveniently knowledgeable'... but this hasn't been something that Wes has pushed in a loooong time. This feels a little meta, but I'm making an effort to steer things more into a direction he'd prefer.

Kotori, in turn, is being objective (despite her dislike and suspicions) because she actually has little tangible fuel to feed the fire. People suspecting this has something to do with her lover being a SAINT agent is also a viable avenue to consider.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…