Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

@Tom @Doshii Jun There's a lot of line spacing in that JP. I'm surprised not to see more consolidated paragraphs. This is not a flaw, mind you, but it felt more fragmented than I'm used to seeing from the both of you.

Thread 1.4 has dragged on enough, especially my hoped for result only leaves me disappointed toward. I'll adjust my priorities accordingly. I'm creating Thread 1.5 this weekend, providing the narration needed to move things along.

Note that thread 1.5 will mark the separation point where characters that can be sufficiently active (the volunteers) will leave the others behind on the Asamoya. Note that I'll be GMing only for the people going on the Harrington from that point on.

The action this time was much quicker than I think we normally write, and that contributed to it. Shouting matches can be like that. As well, we had less in-character introspecton.

Thanks for sticking with it, Fred. Hopefully 1.5 will work out better for us.

Sorry, been working new job non-stop. Was going to post reply but time has been slim. Had already thought out just need to sit down and type.

I have been slowly working on a post for 1.4 to act as a briefing for the enlisted personnel, but I've been having to look back at a lot of information. It's almost complete, so I'll hopefully be able to post it tonight so I can focus on 1.5.

Look guys, as long as there is momentum going on somewhere and that I have as few players as possible twiddling thier thumbs, I'm good with whatever. I don't especially mind if people post in the past and present threads as well, as long as no paradoxes or other troublesome temporal phenomenon occur.

Engiegasm!~

Ruined.

That aside, is it alright to bump Nao up one rank? That way, she'd have a patch at least. I'm uncertain if she was promoted previously over the course of events, but to be frank, I've realized I haven't updated her profile and it's something that I should do. Even if I'm only able to keep up as a side character in the background.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back