• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Okay post edited. That should do it I think?

Anywhosit...

High-ho, high-ho, it's off to work I go...

Sleepy-sleep time. Should be able to write a response sometime tomorrow morning before the start of my work shift.

Yes that certainly deserves a fanfare!

(Now let's hope that Kotori doesn't sick those few Leasts she has on somebody... )

Alright

@Khasidel - a precision: Kotori's hair no longer seems to be greying. At the point where Tom had carried her off towards cover and that Nyton psionically "boosted" her, either the hair was volumetrically recolored, or whatever was causing the gray got fixed too.

I'm going to loosen the "posting round" combat format to something more relaxed. Basically, post whenever, though try not to go on a posting spree which will leave others behind by too much.

Yeah. The K7C's landing struts are a wheeled tripod. Odette can improvise something without it being too much of an issue.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…