• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Art Commissions Showcase

Over the years, many artists have created artwork for the Star Army universe. With all the art being scattered around our wiki, sometimes it's hard to get a sense of just how many artworks we've got, and we may have missed many new artworks simply because they were for characters not in the same plots as us. So I'm making this thread where I plan to post them all. You guys are welcome to discuss them as they appear.

I'm going to start with all the Star Army art I've collected on DeviantArt, and I plan to regularly post updates here.

These are all Ame! Though it was my plot, the first few came as much as surprise to me as their players.

Also, the last one was for Pancaeki, and wasn't part of the set. Though it's really cool, gotta say!

[C] Fight Fight Fight
Couple commission for aa.deviantart.net_avatars_a_m_ametheliana.gif_e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5.gif
Thank you for commissioning me, I hope you like it owo

This is the first time I've ever drawn fighting poses so I hope they look good
Probably the first time I draw a married couple too so two new things in one ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_s_star_full.gif
I used a refrence for the poses, but since it was one of those sheets with poses people post specifically to be used as refs, I don't feel the need to link to it
probably can't find it either cause google images can be really inconsistent

commissions are open \ouo/

at11.deviantart.net_fBd0hlDCzv42CZiBo4fssYUNRw8__300x200_filte7d69a1991574f8437ffb67d3a82dfbdf.png
View [C] Fight Fight Fight on DeviantArt

[C] Zakkiora
Kiiiinda custom design commission for aa.deviantart.net_avatars_z_e_zekec.png_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.png
Thank you for commissioning me and I hope you like it ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_s_star_full.gif
it's really really big so please download for full size uwu

I've wanted to add customs to my commissions for a while actually, but since noone seems interested in my designes, I never did. If anyone's interested, feel free to note me uwu
at01.deviantart.net_acbC8M6FsvpAv1GSx3FTvn7O26A__300x200_filtecfe9113e490c5e9d50036f2a418e3891.png
View [C] Zakkiora on DeviantArt

RPG-D RPGfix
Back