• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

Maybe some other time then.

Going to be posting soon/tonight, got some things that have needed my attention.

Don't worry~ Haven't forgotten about the horned or four armed delegates.

The post mentioning Iroutl doesn't mean the Neps know where it is, just marking the edge of expansion.

Can we get an image of the Nepleslian expansion plan from you Kokuten? It doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just MSpaint it on the map.

Yamatai version (don't take this too seriously).

Attachments

• yse-expansion.webp
    171.1 KB · Views: 45
So, I recall someone saying that most of diplomacy takes place away from the table. But at the same time, I don't know what I should do. Suggestions?

Trade's the next topic to be opened for this IRC.

I'd like to do that Wednesday. Any objections? Maybe calls for sooner rather than later? Later rather than sooner?

I know, I know. I suck. I sidetracked myself.

Tonight, I'll take a little time. Get something going. Yamatai has less skin in trade, so I'm won't get into a deep setup.

Recess will keep running for now.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…