• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

My schedule.

I work today, home around 10pm EST. I am off tomorrow and Sunday. So if we could wait to start the next session until tomorrow I would be overjoyed.

Lol, there's no one Yui respects more in Nepleslia than Davis.

That didn't really show, when she blanket threatened the ENTIRE Summit with a death threat about the ST cloning.

And there's no one group Veles detests or mistrusts more than the Ketsurui, save maybe SAINT. :|

When Yui said Ayana, she meant out of the Yamataian senators (excluding Hanako). Re-read it if you need to.

The current discussion between Roxanne and Melisson raises a question: now recognizable is the Mishhu interpreter? Who would know what she looks like, aside from the folks that have directly interacted with her? If she passed through security with the Nepleslians, her picture should at least be on the station security network, but would a civilian recognize her?

On Pisces, where mutant nepleslians, ID-SOLs and others might wander around... Melisson probably wouldn't get a second glance (well, maybe because she's goes easy on the eyes) except if you knew what she looked like.

The only dead giveaway that she's not a yamataian with an unusually pink skin (yamataian pigmentation varies a lot and pink isn't sooo unusual) really would be having her show her teeth to people: she's got a double row of triangular shark-like teeth - you'll notice Melisson tries to cover her mouth when she laughs and rarely grins.

I'd hang out with Melly and Roxxy but I intend on talking to Hanny or Yui. If they go up to May-y.

If they don't then May will wander.

They're on their ships right now, if you want to see them.

Psh, Maysaki isn't going to wander in the Cthulhu den with a sign saying "Tentacle hentai lover".

When Cthulhu has SPIKE tentacles.

With chainsaws.

All I am having major computer issues, have to spend tonight reloading. I should be able to post tomarrow.

Please dont rush ahead without me

Gamerofthegame said:
AND MIND BULLETS!

THAT'S TELEKINESIS, KYLE!

*ahem* Anyway. Orie just asked a question of Pisces' KAMI in the Celia refugee thread, if one of you GM-y types would like to field that. Especially if any of y'all know more about food in nations other than Yamatai than I do.

Ack! I hadn't realized that was an actual request ;...

If there is a GMly type that wants to field this, it would be much appreciated; otherwise, as the OP for that thread, i guess i'd probably better think of something -_-;...

Does PISCES have a preferred avatar, incidentally?

Pisces doesn't have an avatar...also, I didn't know how to respond because you didn't say how you contacted the computer. Did you go to a control panel or use a telephone? Or did you just talk in the middle of the crowd and hope there was a directional microphone around that was pointed at you?

Anyway, my advice with restaurants is to just make something up. There should be plenty around.

If Orie wasn't just hoping that calling out the KAMI's name would get its attention, i'll edit my post ^_^;...

On the food subject:

I am vaguely certain that GMs have either let the players gone free or just picked... Like... curry.

So don't really worry about the actual foods. Steak, clam, whatever. HOWEVER... Remember that it just isn't Earth now. Other stuff you can eat if you feel inclined.

And I am vaguely certain you don't have to go and submit it, either.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…