• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC D & D OOC

Re: D & D

Actually either I or my friends that I play with own a lot of these books. And at least half of them aren't "official" books, some company made a bunch of books that use what's already written in the rule books and reorganized them and categorized them into more detailed books. I got lucky and knew the assistant director of marketing so I got chosen for advertisement a few years back.

And if you give me an email address (I suggest pm, you don't want spammers getting a hold of it) I can send you the pages you would need (and yes I do own this book)

Very well then. I should have known better to blatantly request such things. My mistake, won't happen again.

I loved that book series. It was the first chapterbook series I ever read other than LOTR. Very cool stuff I didn't know they had a spellcasting class like that. Anyway, I think we could use like one more fighter class or cleric class.

If someone wants to be a cleric, I think we would have a fairly decent party, assuming that nevaraon is mostly offensive (which sorcerers usually are. Although, I would need to up the monsters a bit, since they're meant for a party of four, and an additional cleric would make five.

Yea I try to go for an offensive sorcerer. Sometimes I multiclass as a warrior/ sorcerer. Either way are we making our own character sheets or are you?

I'll let each player choose what they want. If you make it yourself just let me know what you've chosen for atts, skills, feats, etc. so that way I have a copy

Well, I can easily tie Sentient's character's history (since he already sent me his character info) with either of the two mages, or a cleric if we get one. Basically, just make the desired history for your characters and I will make a nice page-long opening.

Also, we'll start at lvl 1, since it's easiest, and the first mission is unknown to you guys at this point.

Im looking to start sometime soon (maybe a week) so let me know how you're doing your characters.

I'm going to PM you a copy of my character sheet's scans. I'm assuming we're using the 3.5 standard, not revised sheet?

As I told folks in IRC, my race and character class have already been decided on.

I'm a Lawful Neutral Tarrasque gestalt Monk-Druid, obviously.

At level 8, I'll be able to use Wildshape to turn into a tiny snake and I'll either hide around the neck/or between the boobs of Aendri's rogue to sneak together with him/her.

When Aendri will run into trouble, I'll emerge and adopt my real form, at which point I will endeavor to do many extensive landscaping changes to the vicinity.

Gabriel said:
If someone wants to be a cleric, I think we would have a fairly decent party, assuming that nevaraon is mostly offensive (which sorcerers usually are. Although, I would need to up the monsters a bit, since they're meant for a party of four, and an additional cleric would make five.
I am interested in a healing class, but I have no D&D experience. Is there a document of the cleric options that I can peruse? If so, let me know. A file transfer over YIM would be preferred.

Edit: What rules does the first Neverwinter Nights game follow? I can probably use that to build my character, but it won't be optimal I guess.

Missing, D&D follows D20 rules (meaning you need the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20), character sheets can be found here (choose the first on on the list). Also, here is the basic character creation guide. It will explain everything you need. If you have any questions just ask.

And fred.....wtf??

Hey Gabe!

The Tarrasque gestalt monk/druid seemed to be a neat idea to encompass in-game my awesomeness. It also seemed like quite a roleplaying challenge.

I mean, looking at the Godzilla movie... that giant lizard didn't look like it had an easy time adventuring, with all those jets and helicopters shooting at it. Replace those with epic-level wizards flying above my head trying to Wish me dead... and you should get the idea.

It's hard to be a tarrasque! =P

It was that, or the Lawful Good Succubus Paladin. I considered the Tarrasque less overpowered. :)

Question: Would you rather I send you a scanned picture of a character sheet, an edited PDF file (Which I am trying to figure out how to do), or a Txt file?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back