• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC D & D OOC

Exactly. I made a boss of a barbarian some years back. So I could technically NPC him. He's got like 22 strength, 4 intelligence, and an HP of 50 or something like that. He was meant to be lvl 5, I think, but I could lvl him down, and lvl you guys up twice.

It is depending on the race and backstory of the guy. Some people are lucky like that.

But yeah, ready when you are.

Well, it started 18, +2 for race, +1 at lvl 4... I guess it was only 21. He's actually lvl 5 which helps. On second thought though, he's easily one of my best characters, and extremely cheap once you factor in feats, so I won't use him. You guys get the 20 AC fighter instead. I built him around the Weapon Finesse feat which means that he uses Dex instead of Str for attack rolls, so he does 1d20+11 to hit, high AC, and he's a boss with a bow. Essentially, I tried to build a character that was impossible to kill with high attack, so he has Diehard (he keeps fighting until he's at -10 health), and a bunch of weapon specialization feats. His damage isn't terrific, but it's amazing when he never gets hit and always hits other people.

So on that note, we're going to time skip back to town, since the desire to explore the mansion ended in a plot fall.

Meathead barbarians are fun, I must admit, but the divinely powered necromancer has always had a more powerful draw; it probably has something to do with the potential to command legions of supernaturally-powered minions. I guess I'm something of a long-term planner given that I'm chasing after the bigger end-game scenario over immediate power. ;3c

I agree. And Missing, for the sake of making things easier I just had the group split, Denkou and Aurelus stayed to explore while the rest left. Since my assumption was that you were dipping out of the plot I simply had Sorri take up employment at the hospital.

Okay. I was going to have her simply leave and continue on her way, but she can stay a day or two in Caloma to earn some money before leaving. She hast to keep moving, and you can just write her off as not existing anymore.

I would ask you to please not bring her back as an NPC. I'm protective of my characters that way. Thanks : ) And thanks for GMing my first D&D experience, it was an interesting run.

Most of what you need is in the cheat sheet thread for Talarin. For the stuff not listed: 15 Str, 13 Dex, 12 Con, 16 Int, 11 Wis, 17 Cha (21 Cha due to necklace), Leather Armor (+2 AC), and Spell Focus (Conjuration) feat. Everything else will either be from the Handbook or from the Cheat Sheet. If you need anything else just let me know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back