• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC D & D OOC

hmm, I was kind of hoping for Tanan to meet the party on the road, thanks for the thematic intro, Missing :3

“A beat-up wagon trundles past your party, the gaunt-looking driver glances at you a moment before grinning a crooked, gap-toothed smile, "climb aboard and help yourself to the wine," he says, "one can never quite tell when he'll be sharing his bones a drink to the worms"”

bwehehehe

Aw, crap. I thought I had posted in this. My apologies, I must have had a weird daydream while thinking up a post but didn't actually DO it. I'll hop to it now.

I don't know how many times that happens to me, I think of doing something and then act as if I've actually done it until I realize it was just a daydream, or in some cases a full-fledged dream.

Um...confusion point about HP. It measures your health, right? You are still injured if you have 0 HP, regardless of the time spent in that state, and 'healing' occurs at a rate of 1 HP regained per one day, right?

Why does Ghira say he feels fine if he's at 0 HP?

Cus he's an idiot? At 0 hp, you are disable, this means that in combat you essentially get half a turn, but your still conscious.

And healing occurs at 1hp/lvl with 8 hours of sleep, or 2hp/lvl with 24 hours of bed rest. 8 hours of sleep can only be achieved once per day (unless there are extenuating circumstances, such as you went to bed at 1am).

Not only does a character get partial actions at 0hp, but any strenuous action (taking two actions, attacking, running, etc) is enough to drop someone to -1hp and put them into the dying status.

So, right now, everyone except Talarin and Sorri should be groaning in pain? Aurelus is doing good at that, but Ghira sounds like he's found some painkiller and Denkou hasn't given any indication of her status either.

Posting, should be up here soon.

MissingNo said:
Um...confusion point about HP. It measures your health, right? You are still injured if you have 0 HP, regardless of the time spent in that state, and 'healing' occurs at a rate of 1 HP regained per one day, right?

Why does Ghira say he feels fine if he's at 0 HP?

Because, in respect to the events around him, he doesn't feel any of the effects of the disease noted earlier, so he could be interpreted as talking about just the disease. That, and I completely forgot he was so low. But he only has like. . . four hitpoints to begin with, so, I suppose that there isn't much to ascend to.

Yeaaaaaaaah fail on my part.

Depends on the skill; climb, jump, swim, ride and anything else physical would be strenuous. Handle Animal might be; craft can as well if you're doing anything that might open up stitches. Stuff's pretty hit or miss.

.....I'm pretty sure that disable device isn't. And since that's what I've been talking about, I figure I'm still good.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back