• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Dungeons and Dragons and Catgirls, Oh My!~

Just as a head's up, Edto won't be joining us for this. However, the sooner you guys got your characters up, the sooner we can begin!

Catching up on plots tomorrow, I'll probably have Ragnar submitted by Monday. Ira's horror plot sucked me in and put Ragnar behind schedule lol.

I'm extremely tempted, tbh. Are there going to be specific roles (AKA classes) that different characters will fill in lieu of occupations?

Sounds pretty fun. I think it would be funny if a mechanic/engineer or IT person went... and feel utterly useless at the beginning xD At least, until they learned some magic or fighting skills.

Edit: On that note, would Elysians be considered angels while Separa'Shan fit as naga? Or even if they were, would they draw too much attention to the party?

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back