Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

ooh a box full of slaveness That might be interesting. can you have your char point it out to Misato and she'll take a look. your char was the one to notice it right?

I'm having a similar problem as Tanka.
There's not a whole lot more RP to be done with the slave girls, but I don't know what else to have Konoka do.
Or what to NPC Chania and Sophia doing when Konoka stops angel - sitting.
Somebody give me some ideas please?

They could go berserk try to take over the ship leaving the rest of the crew stuck on the planet living yours and my characters to defeat them and save the ship.

Or we take them to a nice angel rehabilitation planet and all happy.

P.S. If I have ruined any plot lines I'm sorry I was trying to pick the most unlikely story line from the thousands that just popped in my head.

Question - are the detonators (any variety) single use or reusable? I note that the Armory doesn't have many of either, and as The Explosives Page doesn't say one way or another I'd like clarification.

Currently I'm going to operate under the premise of how the detonator for a real world Claymore Mine works (Which is also used to setting off C-4 charges) - it's a reusable device that sends a charge into the DetCord to set it off. It's specifically hardened to withstand multiple blasts before requiring servicing, repair, or replacement.

Detonators are reusable.

As for the Elysians, I'd say just set them up somewhere to rest and we'll drop them off on our space station along with the Ayana. You can assign Cherry or another NPC to watch them for security purposes.

Tanka_001 said:
ooh a box full of slaveness That might be interesting. can you have your char point it out to Misato and she'll take a look. your char was the one to notice it right?

I pointed it out twice, I don't want to drive the point into the ground or anything. Misato is there, so she probably heard Mitsuko commenting on it both times. I could go back and edit my last post to include nudging Misato in some way, if that would help. I don't think I should make a new post quite so soon, though, without more to say.

LOL I guess the Science Scanners are another "Mysterious Upgrade" similar to the cargo elevator for bringing up the Piano. XD I failed to thoroughly look through the ship's "Inventory" page before posting about the scanners.

Actually you just have to know where they are. The Eucharis has two T7 shuttles. Each one has 10 Type 31C Medical kits, each of which have Type 31 Science Scanner. So that means there are twenty of them at least on board.

Waiting on the team to go into the ship!

You're right.

From Utility Belt Type 32:

Standard Loadout

Typical the belt is used to carry:

Type 33 Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol with BR-28E Battery Magazine
Additional BR-28E Battery Magazine
Communicator, Type 29
Type 32 Floating Flashlight
Type 31 Science Scanner

According to Standard Issue, every space vessel soldier is issued a T32 utility belt with the above loadout.

However, the same cannot be said for Ground soldiers, with a parenthetical listed to include Infantry specifically. As such, I would surmise that Jonathan may not have known about the "Space service standard issue," as his inventory has been built off of the Ground Service (Star Army Infantry) listing.

Happy Birthday Konoka! :D

---

Hey Wes.

The exploration of that ship, was it going to take place in the current thread or were you going to branch it off into its own thread so that we don't get things confused between players who are in it and those who are not?

Konoka! I hopped on to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PS: I'll be home in a week, anyone wanna fill me in on what happened because I don't want to have to read through 10 pages of posts.

Gabriel: I had you in the tank dragging containers to the ship. Currently you are attaching Eucharus tow line to the nose of a damaged Ayana cruiser.

Kyle: Current thread is fine.

Well Mitsuko was somewhat in the middle of doing a couple of things, before we suddenly took off. Are we just going to ignore what was happening and jump ahead again? Not sure what to post otherwise, I've just been waiting for my last post to be answered.

Well, everyone was told to come back on board excepting the recon team. So, I would guess that y'all would drop what you're doing (tidily, of course) and scamper back on board ship. I would presume that the Eucharis will be back to pick up anything else later.

Just my thoughts.

I finally read all the birthday greetings I got a couple days ago.....thanks, guys :)
Gabriel, as for the plot - we've been doing salvage of a downed ship. Now there's a recon team exploring said ship. Everyone not on that team is basically chilling on the ship right now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back