Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

And now I'm in Charleston, SC! Hanako has just been swimming while everyone is at the beach bar so I don't really have anything new to post for her (especially since Ramiro's player Gabriel is on LOA and hasn't posted either) but I may work something out with the NPCs to free her up so I can get a new post in today.

Hope you guys are having an enjoyable summer.

Heads up.

Folks, just want to make sure everyone is away that I leave NC on Sunday 8 Jul heading to India for almost two weeks on business. Its 28 hours of travel time, so once I leave the house, until I get to the hotel I will have little to no WIFI.

I have my tablet, so once there I do not see a problem with keeping things going.

I'm back from vacation! Despite a tire explosion and a severe thunderstorm, I managed to make it home!

Would anyone be up for a JP today?

Finishing up the beach scene and/or RPing the next day. Summer's end is coming and I would like our ship to start traveling the stars again.

While I would not mind, not really feasible. Sune is still ahead of the group which is why I haven't posted.

Since nobody posted for 2 straight days, I'm going to assume you guys got bored with shore leave so I've started the next mission off. I'll give everyone a couple days to get back aboard.

Also, I haven't forgot about promotions.

Heads up: I'm going to do an activity check this weekend, and people that have stopped RPing for a week or more will be transferred.

I'm sorry boss, I have been in and out of the door so often this past two days, I've been thinking of changing my address to my car. any way I posted and will continue.

Tanka

That was a fun shore leave, I must say, can't wait to see whats coming :D

P.S. Anyone here play Minecraft? I just started up a Tekkit server if anyone is interested

What should we name the new T7 shuttle we picked up?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back