Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Stuff to always include in your posts:

- Who your character is
- Where your character is
- Who your character is talking to

The crew is split into groups right now, so it's especially important that your posts include the location at the top.

I made it safely to Virginia. . .almost 600 miles! I miss having a car with cruise control lol. I might be slow posting these next couple days but don't let me hold you up. Gabriel is at camp and Hanako is away from everyone so we can assume they are shopping offscreen. Hope you are all having a great summer. I have missed my family and it is good to see them again. Posting this message from my old bedroom where Star Army was invented. :)

Another 600 miles and I'm back! We were actually very busy up there so I haven't had a chance to post. Anyone want to do a JP at the beach? I was thinking Hanako would come down there with (NPCed) Ramiro to meet some of you that are there already. I am free all day Tuesday.

A few hours to a day could pass in the JP. I was thinking we'd go for one JP just having fun at the beach and then one (maybe later) of them going back to the resort-hotel to get cleaned up and possibly head to the spa and whatnot. I'm pretty flexible.

Wes, next time I have a lot of free time (might not be til August :/) you wanna JP Ramiro and Hanako's shopping spree? I feel that there could be a lot of fun character progression for Ramiro in that scenario.

I thought they had protection against all sorts of toxins and other chemicals? I figured they wouldn't be able to get more than a little tipsy, going by something Helen mentioned in passing.

You have the ability to quickly purge the alcohol if you want, but in general (mostly for RP amusement) nekos have a long history of getting sloshed. Hanako has passed out a few times from wine herself!

Since Ramiro built a cabana (shade structure) on the beach for Hanako, please use "Beach Bar" to refer to the bar. Calling the bar a cabana is confusing and makes it hard to tell who is where.

I will be out of town for the next four days or so. Might be able to check in, probably won't be able to post anything until the day after I get back, though.

I'm still out of town, too. My sister's wedding went great but it was a lot of hard work and I got pretty sunburned from setting up chairs outside.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back