Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Okay, I put up a side-story thread.

Natsumi can join up with any of the other groups.

...what does everyone want to do on leave anyway? would help with group decisions, well that's my 2 bits anyway

That would also be a good thing to talk about in the RP - having characters get together in the lounge to do some planning, that is.

I was thinking maybe 3 or so? I'm flexible.

I've waited a couple days for people to get their tickets now, so when I get back from the renaissance festival today I'm going to have Hanako go off and start having fun. So if your character wants to participate in leave, please see her. Note: She'll bring her communicator.

This might have been covered already, but the talk of security concerns had me wondering. Are we expected/allowed to bring supplies and weapons along? I think everyone is under orders to wear their sidearm while on the ship, so I assumed everyone would be taking at least that with them...

Yeah, it's normal to be "strapped" at all times if you're a Yamataian soldier. You don't need to bring lots of equipment, but your gun should be easy to get to.

Well, I managed to update my page with my extra pictures. But, I think I messed up a few things in that area you save the pictures to. Is there some way to edit or delete pictures or extra sub-areas in there? I couldn't find a way to view it without using the 'add image' button.

I can delete them for you if you send me links. Normal users aren't able to delete media files.

Wes, I'm assuming the vacation stuff can be JP'd right? Or would you prefer it to be single post so you can keep track of what is going on?

Either is fine with me. I'm available to answer any setting questions or to join JPs to describe the setting if you want.

The Star Army doesn't manufacture lumpy mattresses. But the ones on the Eucharis could be up to 5 years old.

Lol. You didn't have to, but thanks anyway.

A nice big hotel bed should be a nice change of pace. Maybe we can pick up new mattresses while the ship is in port.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back