Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Would make sense if it is a popular dead crewman though. Oh Konoka, mind if Tomomi rooms with you?

How about the T-Nuki?

Was this list of stuff randomly generated or something? There are some...odd items. And a few redundant ones.

Where would we even keep a pair of slave girls?

From reading the other threads there, it seems this kind of stuff is fairly normal, actually.

I'd say Mitsuko would have a fit while cataloging everything, but it seems like two or three people have already beaten her to it.

Sorry I have not been around much the past few days. No sooner got home from the trip and came down with some sort of bug. Fever, other unpleasantness. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I will be heading to the clinic.

Brian: Jet lag is a stress factor which may have weakened your immune system. I hope you fell better soon.

@Everyone: As your items get approved, make sure to edit the wiki pages accordingly to cut those items from the UX-11 IX page into the Eucharis' cargo bay (large items) or your character's personal inventory (small things).

Demibear, it's fine with me if Tomomi rooms with Konoka.
(Konoka will likely be all like "a new friend is in my room ~" She's happy about the idea, so so am I LOL)
As for dead crew members to name the shuttle after.....what about Misaki?
If anyone remembers her....

Feel free to take the codes off the items when you move them to inventory pages.

Recovering, interesting side note, I found out yesterday that two of my folks in India were out for fever. Guess we all caught something going around over there.

I went ahead and updated my character's page with a few tidbits about the last mission and shore leave. I also updated her age. I hope it still looks alright, there's not much to say, though. I think the main Eucharis page probably needs to be updated with some details about the last mission, vacation and where we're currently at, as well.

Alright, I made some updates. Thanks!

I think Mitsuko is unknowingly tuning their cabin into a dorm room. All she needs now is an Xbox and lava lamp.

While going through the list, I noticed there's another winged person in there we haven't let free yet.

“There is a hatch on the underside. We can lower the cargo lift out of the bottom of the ship and use it to raise the piano.”
Must be another of those instanteous upgrades because I sure do not see any mention of a hatch in the Plumeria or the Eucharis page. :lol:

Welcome to the Eucharis RP, Screech48!

Some minor notes for future posts:

1. Please keep OOC in the OOC thread.
2. I made some edits where you used "it's" when you should have used "its." Please read this guide for info on this grammar mistake.

Please don't go in the armory while wearing power armor. Power armor can emit a dangerous energy field that could set off the explosives in the armory.

Ship Rules said:
Power Armors are not allowed to be operated inside of the ship (outside of their bay) except in emergency cases.

Welcome, new person! You might want to set up some sort of avatar, so you'll be easier to identify.

I edited my character sheet to include the items received here. I removed the unique ones from the planet's list. Do I need to keep all the identifying letters and numbers after the item description? I wasn't sure what they were used for, so I left them, just in case they were needed.

The item generator includes a code system for verifying authentic random rolls, but I'm not using it. Unfortunately it doesn't' have a way for turning the codes off when I make the lists. Please remove the codes as you move things to the ship or to your character's inventory.

Cart your new stuff back to your cabin? Meet the new person? Join the group investigating the ship? Examine the box with the slave in it?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back