• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Now that the power is on, we can open the Ayana's cargo bay door and Ramiro can put stuff in there and join the others. Let's get flying soon!

Why doesn't Konoka open up the cargo bay door for Ramiro?

I was just wondering...is there even anywhere to plug in that fridge and phone in the cabin? Or are most things super-battery-powered now? I suppose the phone could be wireless, the description just gave me the impression is was an old corded type.

The cabin has a lamp in it, so there's got be a power hookup.

The cabins already have phones in them, though.

Wes said:
The cabin has a lamp in it, so there's got be a power hookup.

The cabins already have phones in them, though.

I didn't notice anything about phones. I see a lamp and chair, but that's about it. I guess that means there's at least a place to hook up the phone into the ship's communications, though. I thought they would be a little archaic with everyone running around with wireless communications and telepathy and all that.

Sorry to bump the plot around, but I'm tired of waiting for the Ayana to get airborne. What was supposed to be a few days turned into a month and the plot slowed down. Anyway, time for the long-overdue promotions and some transfers! I will also be doing activity checks for the plot audit that just started.

As a general reminder, please don't wait for me to post and only respond to my GM posts. Whenever possible, have your character interact with the other PCs, and be proactive in moving the plot along.

The image that is starting to form of the formation is that it is just one big row instead of a rectangular formation. Since we don't have squads, should it go by section?

Typically the crew has formed up by rank and seniority, single line.

Stuff I need you all to do:

1. Update your character bio pages to show your new rank.
2. Also update your character history sections.

If you want one, use your orders thread to ask. We can arrange it.

I just remembered a few people getting pretty badly injured on that last mission. At least one died. Then got better.

I didn't know you were expected to ask for it yourself, that explains it.

Sure hope that Type 34 Multi-Function Bracelet gets approved soon. Tomomi would go to love to order a 1A for her use. Would have to install a less sophisticated hacking suite then the 1B though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…