• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

It's just a matter of swapping the parts out, I think.

I figured there's 5 NMX nekos.

so did Takeyu's medical knowledge bring Bors back from the pits of oblivion? Just curious before i post, so i don't accidentally create a zombie or something

It's helping a little. The HS blood will help regrow some of the damaged organs and help you stay conscious as it flows around fixing stuff.

Reynolds said:
I tried to do the best I could with the situation
It's a good post!

Screech I love the post, but I fear it might of been better if you wrote out what darksky did and then made your current post in the OOC, but I'm not the gm. like I said I love the post

Agreed. RP posts should be in prose, not in list form.

Well that throws a money wrench in any post I could make in response to those kitties lol.

The shuttle got away. Maybe you'll see those nekos later. *Grins as he disappears behind the DM screen*

Out of curiosity how many of the rippers where taken down directly by Misato? For no other reason but her ego and score card. so at least she can enjoy that when she get's busted down to toilet cleaner.

"Deploy weapons pods."?

What weapon pods? You removed the Weapon pods from the Plumeria a long time ago.

Eucharis kept hers.

Tanka_001 said:
Out of curiosity how many of the rippers where taken down directly by Misato? For no other reason but her ego and score card. so at least she can enjoy that when she get's busted down to toilet cleaner.
Depends. I think only one was taken down without help of others. But you could probably argue for as many as 3.

Away team: Please open the door at the other end of the airlock to enter the facility.

So, are there any salvageable weapons left behind? Or anything else we can use from the Rippers, since Takeyu mentioned it?

Not really. The Ripper's weapons are all built-in and they don't carry supplies. The best you could get is probably the ammo from their shoulder railgun.

This is not possible. Remove it from your post.

Given what's going on in the main thread, umm, Wes can we start a seperate thread for those of us on the ground?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…