• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry for the lack of posting on my part. I will get something up by tonight.

Helen has been transferred off the ship, since Doctomoe hasn't posted since November 11 and it's the 23rd now.

Remember, try to post every day (it's okay to miss a day, though, especially around these busy holidays). If you don't post for more than 2 days, your character can be NPCed. If you don't post in over a full week, I will remove your character from the plot.

Sorry, I used a template that was outdated.

That last post made me curious...I looked around, but I don't really see anything about Minkans being created for the Star Army. They mostly seem to be upgrades for 'normal' Yamataians. How often does the Army manufacture Minkans instead of Neko?

Oh My.

After looking around, I can't seem to find where I would have worked up such an error from. The only thing I can think of at the moment, off the cuff, is that this was a body intended for someone who didn't survive to make the transfer. Instead of wasting the time and resources devoted to the fabrication, a "default" personality was flashed in, he was turned on, and viola! We have a new Star Army infantryman! Just an idea, really.

Whoops?

Natsumi arrived in the Wardroom in my post on the 22nd, before Hanako left, so its not devoid of life . I just have been unable to post further due to being a retail drone on the busiest shopping weekend of the year (which is ALMOST over!)

I swear this army changes uniforms faster than I change magazines in a firefight..
The duty uniform hasn't been changed since 2008 (YE 30).

That is fairly fast lol. Guess that is what the underground textile sweatshops are for.

Demibear, you may want to do some editing: There's a sentence cut off in your last post and the tree is in the crew lounge.

Once the Eucharis heads to Yamatai to shop, can Luca show up preparing for Pasco Day as another shopper in the mall, full costume, as he appears on my Avatar?

<Luca> "These deals are excellent, but the variety is lacking. Oh well, its cheaper than Nepleslia." *buys items*

Okay, as long as it's not done in a silly manner.

Of course. It'll just be a walking wounded, SAINT-Tagged, IPG scaring, bullet dodging, mishhu punching Badass... wondering whether to buy red napkins or white napkins for dinner, or something equally mundane.

The humour here comes from Bathos, since it juxtaposes the lofty or awesome with the mundane or ridiculous. A good example is an Eddie Izzard routine where Darth Vader attempts to get lunch at the Death Star's canteen.

PS: All players are welcome to get an autograph.

I'm going to have to go back onto LOA, until after the New Year. Combination of house hunting, integrating into my new unit, learning new equipment, and other sundry requirements is leaving me booked full.

~Eric
jonathan DarkSky
Infantry, YSS Eucharis

Alright. Thanks for letting me know! I plan to kind of take it easy and have our characters get some social time on the ship (and maybe some travel destinations) during December.

Ugh...life needs to stop being some busy with me.

Gabriel. I noticed that on the last page of Mission 17.3 - Peoples of the North, Ramiro briefly mentioned thinking about Konoka and Hanakos World.
Anything specific?
(It made me smile to think he misses her.)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…