• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I was hoping for some posts from the cook characters (if they did well I was going to transfer off the NPC cooks and let the players take over).

I am strongly considering just time-skipping to the landing.

Ehh...that's a tough call, but I suppose we would say we got food and just gloss over it.

Been a crazy start to this week. I will be posting tomorrow.

Same here. Keyboard problem on laptop. Posting from my phone until parts arrive.

Great news! The replacement keyboard I bought for my laptop just arrived today and I just replaced the broken one. So I'm back in action!

Yeah! Me too. I'm going to be throwing a lot of new stuff into the mix so if you guys get suggestions just send them my way and I'll use them however I can. I plan to introduce a lot of new aliens, most of whom will have an agenda...

Ooh, intrigue and self-serving designs! Sienna will certainly be right at home, or at least have the potential to be of good use... *grin*

Izokia78 and Magicmage: I'm going to put your characters in the queue for chibi artworks.

@All: New thread is up! Time to meet some aliens.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…