• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Hey, that's not a bad idea...we could bring some guests onto the ship.

Probably just for talking. Some of them might eat strange things.

Just a note for the new people waiting on a post from Sune: Nashoba, last I saw, was still waiting on his DNS cache to update and so he might still be seeing the old server and not the current one (so he sees the old, disabled version of this forum and can't post here). I'm thinking he should be back by tonight, though, depending on his ISP/computer updating with the new IP.

I really don't want to be a bother but weren't our characters (the two newbies) awaiting for the XO to greet them onto the ship?

And he will, I needed to account for the time that had transpired.

I'm so sorry Floodwaters, I thought I'd written you a reply, but I realised that I'd written one, left to take my fiance to the airport, and then closed the reply box without submitting it!

MagicMage said:
I'm so sorry Floodwaters, I thought I'd written you a reply, but I realised that I'd written one, left to take my fiance to the airport, and then closed the reply box without submitting it!
It happens to the best of us.

Hey there. I happen to be away for the next week working on Glastonbury Abbey. So I won't be able to post. I'll be back Friday evening. See you all then ^^.

Hey Gents, I'm going to keep Takeyu with Hanako mainly because I'm still having problems with this computer (one of the bio-chips on the motherboard is faulty from the looks of things) thus I don't want to put my character in a position where I may not be able to do anything WITH him (due to being unable to be online)

It'll be like this for the next few weeks while I monitor this board, I may have to RMA it but we shall see.

Well I'm currently in the same boat as kyle here, just dropped my computer off at the shop to fix.... something.. with its powering issue, I should hopefully have it back ready to go by Friday but then again that's a hopeful.

Misato was sitting there naked in front of her Mindy
So I'm sitting here stressing over my university work trying to get it done before the semester ends and I read this post and was like "That's a nice mental image!" and felt a little better.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…