• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

This might be a silly question, but what is SA's policy on linking to or posting outside audio? Someone showed me a song that I thought was absolutely perfect as a kind of "theme song" for Sienna, so I was considering putting a link to it on her wiki page. It's available for free download on a community site with permission from the artist(s), so I'm 99% certain there aren't any potential copyright issues.

It's fine to link to music. A lot of GMs link to music on Youtube to "set the mood."

Reynolds said:
Does this planet or system have a page in the wiki?
I would like you guys to make one based on your observations. In particular, I'd like Eric and BionicSamurai to take the lead with that because they're playing the scientists. Although I will probably boot Eric for being inactive.

Edit: Cabin 5 is free now; book cooks stopped posting so I'm transferring them.

I should have asked about that earlier. Where on the wiki will you want it and in what format?

I guess we need to name the star system and the planet before we can make a page for it.

Wes said:
It's fine to link to music. A lot of GMs link to music on Youtube to "set the mood."

Thanks, Wes. I've updated Sienna's wiki page to bring her RP history up to date, and insert a link to YouTube for her music.

We can sort it out after the away mission but if cabin 5 is free could Kale move into there? Well after it gets ventilated anyway =P

Noticed. ^_^ Now that I think about it, it would be kind of odd if they didn't at some point show up out of curiosity.

Here is a list of who is in which cabin (as far as I know it):

Cabin 2 - Natsumi
Cabin 3 - Takeyu
Cabin 4 - Misato and Mitsuko
Cabin 5 - Deziarra
Cabin 6 - Chieko and Sienna

I do not know if there is a Cabin 1 or a Cabin 7. Please make any corrections needed so we can have a accurate list.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…