• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Thanks for clarifying or me tanka, though I have to say Bors NSP was set for stun so he didn't actually mean to wound her. though if she did the bandaging and stuff cause it was al In her head that's fine... Think I'm starting to catch some of this dreamworlds confusion

also on confusion note Nightender who are you shooting at? Because the only two currently exchanging fire with each other is Misato and Bors.

Apparently having everything inside working overtime to keep her sane while everyone else was tripping just made Mitsuko really grumpy. Kinda like being the designated driver...

Hmmm... Its a shame. Our group is missing the market. I really liked the idea of buying a little lizard pet. (and possibly a couple of hundred kilos of ferrous material for nano-lathing)

I really don't see any viable reason to get there though. Especially seeing the state ~1/4 the crew have ended up in.

Guess Ill have to see how this pans out.

I know I'm probably nit-picking, but I have a two-part question:

1. I found the wiki article on the Autonomous Medical Treatment Center, and assume that is what the Eucharis is equipped with. Was Sienna placed in one of these, or merely on a bed?

2. If she's in the care of one of these, what exactly would it be doing? I know the purpose would be detoxifying her system, rehydrating her, and things of that nature, but how would it go about doing so? Would there be needles, hyposprays, tubes hooked up to her? Or has nobody been so OCD as to ask before?

I geuss she was just put in a bed since Izo didn't really know what was wrong. Its not clear to her that you guys were all drugged so she wouldn't want to drop you in one.

Unless it can diagnose the patient for her... In which case yeah she was dropped in one

By all appearances, Sienna is behaving as if she was drunk or high (which, of course, she is). Unless there's something going on that I'm not aware of, a detox is all she needs. Given that Chieko's condition was much, much worse, it would make sense to me that Izokia would have probably determined Sienna as a low-priority case and just dropped her on a bed until she could get to her.

Here's the medical lab's inventory, including the various types of automated tables. I'm not sure which one was used, but the usual procedure is to use the triage units first. The ATU will ask her some questions and basically prep her for whatever procedure it thinks is necessary at which point the roving nurse table will come over and the bed will slide to the nurse who will, in turn, slide the bed onto the next automated table (most likely basic medical in this case). Unfortunately I don't see any capabilities listed for it that deal with removing toxins. It's possible some injectable nanomachine blood might be configured to do it, perhaps.

Wes said:
Here's the medical lab's inventory, including the various types of automated tables.

Where is the Nightmare body being kept? Is it visible, or stored away someplace?

Sienna has been passed out in a deep sleep during this time. I'll assume that the normal procedure was followed in that she was handed over to the triage unit first to handle her, but I would guess that it would probably hand her over to the ANU when she proves unresponsive to questioning, and follow the steps you suggested.

Wes said:
Unfortunately I don't see any capabilities listed for it that deal with removing toxins. It's possible some injectable nanomachine blood might be configured to do it, perhaps.

That would make sense, and I can work with that quite easily. It would be a hypospray rather than a traditional needle, yes?

The "Nightmare" is in the leftmost of the three containment cells separated by transparent Durandium walls from the main area of the medical lab (see map).

Hyposprays would be used.

It is inactive. As far as the crew knows, it was taken from the NMX "Nest" before a mind was transferred into it. So it's just a body.

I got no Idea but Charisma does. I think we have to wait for an AI reply before we go any further. She should now be contained to one section so hey hoo. Im still a bit leery over my post rate.

I thought that it was alright to command Charisma as long as it was something simple like asking her to make an announcement? I read it somewhere, but then again I have a chest cold and am currently on some lovely drugs.

I think I'm in the same loopy dream state as the characters! XD

Charisma can do that and it is Okay for you to include it in your post. It is only when there is a GM decision that you need to wait.

MagicMage said:
Er... Does one need to use anaesthesia before loading someone into a tube? x_x
No.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…