Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I was reading through the past few pages for my sister, to give her some idea for the story, and all of our RP styles seem to mix pretty well. Like when you're reading it it just sounds like a story which bounces around perspectives. It was pretty cool!

Edit: I wish I could remember to label my posts with locations. :| Sorry guys, I'm seriously trying to remember.

Mitsuko is heading for Medical. I'm not sure if some of the blast shutters are still closed, if Sienna and Natsumi are rolling around in her way, or what. Let me know if there's something that will interrupt the Bors delivery.

Sienna and Natsumi are both out of commission. Izokia shot Sienna in the chest with a stun pulse, and Natsumi passed out from exhaustion. If anything, Mitsuko would just run across them as Izokia was gathering them up and dragging them back to the medical bay.

I just have Akane drifting along at the moment. I'm not entirely sure where she needs to be since so much happened in such a short span of time. Right now, I'm just doing what I can for her to keep up.

10-15 minutes. She may feel "needles" pain from the nerve damage.

hey Nashoba, that has been your second post, yet no response to Misato, I'm only bring this up because she is kind of stuck there until Sune responds.

Now I finally see why Starfleet ships have counselors on staff. I feel like the medical lab could use a psychiatrist present!

Sorry guys! I couldn't access Star Army properly yesterday. I literally sat here refreshing the page for about 2 hours, got two pages to load, and then was unable to post anything anywhere. :( I'll try to post tonight but I had a really busy day at school. >< I'm super tired.

Edit:
I... I wrote a novel. I'm sorry T_T

I'm going to be travelling to visit my mother, starting Friday evening by most clocks in North America. So my availability will be a bit spotty until I arrive at my destination after which it may increase over my typical levels.

I'll be there for a little over a week, then I start back home Monday morning. Again, for the travel time, I will be difficult to get a hold of until Tuesday either around my lunch or after I get home from work.

Hey just apologizing for being slow to post I've caught a case of that writers block thats been going around. I'll try to post later tonight

before i make a post what are the holding cells like, are they like to the NMX ones?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back