Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Floodwaters said:
I think I know what you meant, but it still sounded reallllly threatening and insubordinate. I think Sienna is going to have another mealtime show to watch. :lol:

Why do you think Bors left? lol. Anyway nothing against you Sean, we're (Tanka and I) just messing with your char, you basically messed with one of the most tight knit group of people on the ship lol.

Haha, no problem man. It's all in IC-ly good fun. I definitely got the tight clique vibe. It'll just be interesting to see how clique vs NCO shakes out lol

“Don’t call me ma’am,” she said, parroting the old saw, “I work for a living.
That's a real asshole thing to say, particularly when she's right in front of the officers she's insulting by saying it.

@ Riko: Ship's rules say eat in the wardroom or lounge. But more importantly, the only door out of the wardroom (other than the cargo elevator in the back of the galley) leads to the zero-G passage where your food would go flying everywhere!

Yeah, it would be, if it hadn't been said tongue in cheek. Or an ancient comedy film reference. Or a real joke I've heard a grizzled old SCPO make in front if a bunch of O-3s and O-4s. Kidding aside, I'm sorry if the joking tone wasn't clear enough. I can change that if need be.

Wes said:
@ Riko: Ship's rules say eat in the wardroom or lounge. But more importantly, the only door out of the wardroom (other than the cargo elevator in the back of the galley) leads to the zero-G passage where your food would go flying everywhere!

He turned his tray in sence he was done eating, didn't mean for him to take it with him, derp derp on my behalf, but hes gonna be back in the wardroom in a minute to take his licks.

I have no idea if anyones even remotely interested but the little quote I put on my latest scribble is from Sun Tsu's 'The Art of War'. I nice little book actually since you can apply the theory within to most diplomatic situations.

Thought so. It had been a while since I last read it; but I recall that being in there, and the wording of it tipped me off.

Heh I've only read snippets myself. I came across that though in a fanfic I recently read called "Saotome Ranma, Wiseman" in which there are a LOT of quotes from the art of war. That one happens to be my favorite and seemed oddly appropriate given the circumstances. Not to mention Yamatai is based on eastern culture to begin with so its not too far a stretch to think they may have had a general of equal intellect to Sun Tsu's genius over the years.

14 players and only one post today? You're killing me here.

The debrief will end tomorrow. Also I'll probably do a check for activity. I know I haven't seen a Yosmet post in too long.

I'm sorry, I'm PST so I woke up at 12pm (3pm EST) and then I went out and acquired various Pokemon games and didn't get home until 5pm (8pm EST). ><

I haven't had much to post with Akane since she's new and low-ranked. Speaking out of turn and not paying attention to the briefing would be ill-advised.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back