Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

The CO and XO are currently asking for the crew for feedback. I don't see how it would be out of turn.

I just posted Akane volunteering for the mission. Not sure what she could do outside of act as security, but I'd like her to have a bit more activity and direction.

It's natural not to pay attention to the new person. That's just a normal instinctive thing.

With an RP as big as Eucharis, it happens a lot easier than it usually would in most forums.

Nightender said:
I just posted Akane volunteering for the mission. Not sure what she could do outside of act as security, but I'd like her to have a bit more activity and direction.
Alright, for now it's just getting the Chelti merchant (played by Jimmy). Then we'll probably send in a shuttle team of some sort.

It just hit the fan! Feel free to control individual drones or small groups attacking your characters.

Reminder: The armory contains thousands of missiles, rounds of ammunition, and explosives. It is a really bad place for fighting or electric sparks such as the ones from dead robots.

Give me your best graphic gunfight scenes, people!

Except if you're in the armory. Then make it a productive fire extinguishing scene in the next posting cycle so the ship doesn't explode.

Im not sure whether my idea is entirely possible with the weapon adaption thing so I may have screwed the pooch a little there. I do hope it is possible though since Tesla > robot. I don't know. It just seemed logical given my characters background and mindset.

Keep in mind the robots are only like 3 feet tall.

They skitter on 3 legs and can jump quickly. They have a stun gun on each arm and fire about 3 times a second. They have a single glowing eye and are silver colored. We saw on the planet that a scalar stun bolt will short them out.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back