Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I highlighted all the parts of Ayumi's speech which were just recapping what happened to Takeyu, so that if you don't want to read it again it's possible to skip it. :P

Kyle said:
Medbay

Takeyu sighed, the lack of a response to his question unnerved him quite a bit. With a shake of the head, he choose instead to just get the information directly from Charisma and then put in a request for any kind of a report on what had happened; he didn't like being left out of the loop, mainly because he wanted to be sure that nothing technological was damaged on the ship.

MagicMage said:
I highlighted all the parts of Ayumi's speech which were just recapping what happened to Takeyu, so that if you don't want to read it again it's possible to skip it. :P

MagicMage said:
She bowed, "My apologies Taii." She had been doing so much apologising today she wondered if she should start requesting compensation of them all.

"I have no first hand experience, other than what I have seen here." She explained, her tone even, though apologetic, "There appears to be some sort of drug on the surface which is affecting people, and I am guessing may have caused your strange dream state before. A group from the surface, I can only assume they have split into multiple groups from what I heard, returned upon discovering how they were being affected by the drug. Koizumi-hei was injured, and brought back here for treatment as well as this Itto Hei, the Santo Hei from before, Sienna-san and the Santo Hei who is currently sitting with Koizumi-hei." She paused glancing back at Natsumi and remembering she had not properly introduced herself yet, deciding to do so once she was done explaining.

This of course was where Ayumi was starting to become just as confused as all else not involved, so she had to gather her thoughts for a moment, "Sienna-san, under the influence of the drugs, became violent and fled from the medical lab, she was followed by both Santo Hei and Itto Hei mentioned. Orshira-Hei went after them, and at some point all other than Orshira-Hei and the female Santo Hei were disabled. Sienna-san and Itto Hei by some form of stun gun. They were brought back here, and while the male Santo Hei remained behind Sienna-san and Itto Hei were held down under assumption that something had caused the need for them to be disabled."

Now her gaze cast to the ground for a moment, for she did feel badly for holding down her crewmate and the ship's guest. Surely this explanation was a hard one to follow, Ayumi only knew three names of those involved.

"The Itto Hei in the containment cell is one who was brought in later. Now... Having run the proper tests on you, Nayacesen-Taii, I have no qualms with releasing you, as we are currently working on a cure, however I must warn against leaving the ship." She had not wanted to release him before, having no clue what was going on, but since they were working on some sort of solution it seemed acceptable to release him now. She bowed again, "I must apologise for the inconvenience we have placed on you."

I think we should probably stop with the colored text. We have too many people using dark colors on a dark background and it's making it hard to read.

Also, I like how Eucharis is constantly at the top of the View Active Topics list. :)

With Tanka and Rikos post rate I think this thread could become very large very fast.

Your not keeping me waiting Bionic :P Kale at least is a little lethargic due to his head wound/intoxication.

Wes said:
I think we should probably stop with the colored text. We have too many people using dark colors on a dark background and it's making it hard to read.

Also, I like how Eucharis is constantly at the top of the View Active Topics list. :)

Sorry Wes, I was just trying to make it obvious which part of my post was recap >< I forgot that this laptop has a weird colour thing which makes dark colours brighter, so I could read it no problem.

GM note: Okay, we've been kind of stuck treating people in the medical lab for two weeks now (since around page 39 and we're on page 61 now). Can we expedite that a bit so we can regroup and move on with the mission? Should I do a time skip until the next day? Or if you prefer to keep going like this, I can try to be more patient.

Depends on how quick you want us all fixed up based on your rules? That should give you an idea as to were to skip to.

Honestly, I figured everyone would be back to normal by the time lunch came around since we started out just after breakfast and didn't spend too much time out (except for Hanako and the shopping group). I'd like that it'd be to have the characters "normal" by dinner so if we fast forward it'd be dinner time.

FYI, suddenly got busy for a few days with writing and I haven't been able to do a lot.

I'm all for a time jump. As it stands, there's not a lot for Akane to do since she's just arrived. That's my thought at least.

I must have a very screwed up forum account, I just noticed that for some reason there are some posts on the board that are not showing up when I'm logged in. For example, Magicmages post where his character answers Takeyu's question, because that post wasn't showing up while I was logged in I assumed no one responded to him >.>

I only noticed it when I logged out of the account briefly to check on something while talking to Tanka.

I'll be editing my last post to reflect that ya someone did respond, think I'll talk to Wes or Nash about possibly setting up a new account.. I think this one might just be buggered :(

I would personally prefer to give everyone a chance to meet up and debrief over lunch, since it seems that all except Chieko are on the mend. I can go with whatever the GM and/or the majority wish, however.

Yeah. It looks like most everyone is starting to finally head to lunch so we'll go with that.

yeah he's quite a character, and for the record I didn't intend for the shooting comment to be at her more towards Misato seeing as he shot at hear earlier. Still roll with it though I like where this is going.

I think I know what you meant, but it still sounded reallllly threatening and insubordinate. I think Sienna is going to have another mealtime show to watch. :lol:

Yeah, I thought that was a possibility, but I like how there was enough vagueness to get this going - along with some missing IC context. Should be fun.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back