• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Someone needs to talk to Takeyu, as far as I can tell, no ones said anything to him since he was brought to the infirmary

I think someone asked him to help with something, actually...

Edit : Yeah, back on page 41.

It's really important that with your posts, you say who your character is in them. If you only put "he" then it gets really confusing, as when the posts are read in a story form, they don't have usernames attached to them (plus sometimes people have multiple characters). So please always put your character's name in the first paragraph of your posts so it's easy to know who is doing what.

Apologies Wes I've corrected that now. Its Kale not Zain though. Thats just my handle.

Ah do I ever love making people angry. Especially the ones I control.

There you go Kyle... Seeing as yet another patient has run out on Ayumi... And the only other one can't because her legs are broken/paralysed... I'm beginning to think no one likes her! XD

Got this from the artists alley at Anime Weekend Atlanta!

Attachments

• 20130928_165958.webp
    162.4 KB · Views: 22

Page 41.... that's odd, when I looked on that page two days ago I didn't see any mention of Takeyu (I even did a search for him just to make sure I wasn't missing anything)

Have to wonder if something on my end didn't update like it should've >.>

MagicMage said:
How frustrating was it that patients continued to run in and out on her? How was she supposed to be able to treat people if they wouldn't stay still for more than a second before rushing out on their business.

I would love to watch Ayumi try to dress or feed a two or three year old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice, Wes! I think I might like that one the best so far!

Oh god! Ayumi and children! *cringe*

Here's me with moot: https://twitter.com/StarArmy/status/384206626275594240

In the early days of Star Army, back in 2004, 4chan was always strapped for cash. Helping to help and to share SARP, I purchased banner ad time on 4chan's boards and we got a lot of our early members that way.

moot (Chris) is the founder of the 4chan imageboard community. I've met him in person once before after the 2006 4chan panel so this is the second time I've got to greet him. He was really personable and he even actually went out of his way to come meet me, which was tremendously kind of him considering there were literally ten thousand 4chan fans at the con and sitting with me earlier, in the panel. It meant a lot to me.

I almost don't want to attack Natsumi, but it wouldn't make sense for her not to at this point. I'm sorry, Gunsight1!

Also, Wes, we may need a GM assist for Kale's "Shining" moment there, since as I see it, he's either too late to hit either of them, or is far more likely to hit Natsumi, given that she's behind him in a narrow space.

I think we'll just count it as him popping out too late. No offense but I didn't like that post much. Was it even in character?

Also, please remember that when you attack someone in the RP, it's them that determines if/how the attack hits.

Wes said:
I think we'll just count it as him popping out too late. No offense but I didn't like that post much. Was it even in character?

Which one? Mine?

Wes said:
Also, please remember that when you attack someone in the RP, it's them that determines if/how the attack hits.

Oops. I knew that - just had a blond moment. Correcting now.

Combination of drugs/extreme stress has lead Kale to being mostly in the middle of a phychotic break (hes a technician not a line man) either way hes temporarily off his rocker. Hence his violent attitude. Its not his usual self no. But he feels that nothing is going right for him and in a twisted way hes trying to sieze control of the situation (and failing badly).

Izokia has provided me a perfect opportunity to knock him out cold and I think I'll take it.

He'll be more normal when he wakes up.

Edit (He can't even see them or if he can hes not trying to actively target them. The shots are going all over the place but pinging off walls. He hit nothing I think.)

Aw, thanks guys. I'm just glad I have so much great material to work with here. It's fun to write, but even more fun to see what the rest of your characters are doing around her. =)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…