• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

OOHHH!!! SHE DIDN'T she's not that mean...

She really wants to keep it probably will and try to keep it hidden in her cabin.

I wonder how they taste deep fried with Teriyaki sauce. Some folks are going to be in trouble with Hanako....

Maybe trying to scare the pants off a neko so recently after the ship had been aggressively boarded isn't such a good idea. But this can only end well, right?

I'm wonder how we're going to go from the beginning of the year (which we're at in the in-game timeline) to the end of the year that's coming up. I suppose we could get to a stable point and then just say "and then they patrolled for months." Because I love doing the end-of-the-year celebrations.

Also, what sounds good for the next chunk of RP?

1. Social time (characters get to know each other more during some non-intense exploration/training/etc mission). We could actually return to Kyoto for Halloween if wanted. Or go camping, or on a tour of backwater worlds.

2. Go back to the dreamworld and get into Inception-style dreams with more weird aliens.

3. Space combat (the ship gets into a fight, things break).

4. Crossover RP with another plot or a played faction. Could visit the former UOC and kind of explore of the Task Force Lantern legacy.

5. Other: (suggest something)

I would like to have a little bit of down-time for social RP myself, since there hasn't been much of a break since I joined. Some mundane, relatively unexciting exploration and patrolling in the background could provide such an opportunity.

I think voluntarily going back to the dreamworld anytime soon wouldn't make sense, and Sienna would vehemently object to such a move (not that her vote counts for anything aboard a military ship!) after their escape. I do, however, like the idea of having some lingering traces of its influence staying aboard the ship with the crew, or having one of its agents track down the Eucharis and either attempt to manipulate it into coming back or destroy/silence it to keep the crew from spreading word of its true nature.

Also, the plot arc from exploring the derelict on HX-12 seemed like it was abandoned. I'd like to see some developments arise from that, whether it's gleaning further information about the crash from the little salvage the team brought back, or studying the nature of the teal fungus that was growing everywhere.

I like idea 1, since Ayumi doesn't know the names of half the crew because they seem to be scared of telling them to her .

But also I agree with Floodwaters, having an agent track them down would be fun.

I'd like to see some developments arise from that, whether it's gleaning further information about the crash from the little salvage the team brought back, or studying the nature of the teal fungus that was growing everywhere.
I was going to make it a huge history find, but then the computer was burned up so we'll have to find Earth some other way.

A little downtime would be nice. Back to back Halloween and Holiday stuff?

A crossover with another ship/plot would be interesting, too.

As for suggestions, we never did Misato's training mission. Although we could officially list it as being done during our timeskip, to clear that up. Other than that, it would be nice to have a more low key assignment, where the danger isn't immediate. We just have a mission to get done, and need to use everyone's skills to succeed.

>> Oh my god I'm having a bad day, sorry Misato! >< (Et Tanka obvs) ... Et Floodwaters who I messed something up about as well. >>

Are the decontamination showers in the medbay? I thought they were elsewhere.

Also I'm a little bit confused as to what is happening in the medbay right now, since Tanka's post actually came before my post in the medbay, but my post came before Jimmy's?

as far as I have seen they are indeed in there, and no worries, that is why I spoke up with out growling

For the immediate future, I too pick social time. The crossover sounds interesting but it would take some time to plan out the details. A combat situation could suddenly begin after a sufficient amount of time for social interaction. Those are my top three.

I am going to respectfully abstain, because I have already decided that once the Eucharis returns to Yamataian space, the Sune is going to retire from the Star Army. Perhaps he'll seek a position with the SSS, but after 5 years in the service he needs a change of venue.

My vote is for #1, Id like to do some social development and I think the crew needs some down time to recover. It has been a while.

After that, I vote space combat! Natsumi has been aboard as ships gunner for a year and a half and has yet to fire the guns once!

I'm with Natsumi on this one. It's always nice to have a bit of starship combat. Especially if the plotline allows for E-War. That said it would be nice to allow all the new crew members to socialize and get to know everyone.

I vote with gunny, social time and space combat. With the influx of newish people there should be a bit of character interaction, outside of arguments and butt chewings anyway

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…