• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Same here, except I'll be with the in-laws. Might not bring my laptop but I'll certainly have my tablet to post with.

Deziarra, Zain. I'm going to start posting in the dinner thread, but I'm willing to still continue with shopping if you are.

Many of my in-laws are flying in today, so after this afternoon my time and attention will be elsewhere until Saturday evening. I will be periodically checking the forums and depending on how the holiday goes I may have time to write a post, but I will be mostly inactive. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the US players!

Bionic, the fifth paragraph in my first post clearly says where the table is.

Stop using "pry" instead of "probably." Remember that the plot's OOC rules specify using proper English.

Sorry I haven't been posting, been a bit busy these past few days x,x

I hope everyone had a good holiday! I'm back in action and will be posting today. Also, Riko and Gunsight1, I plan to go ahead and start posting to Sune's dinner thread, as it's been a while since it began. However, I'm not opposed to continuing the RP in the other thread if you wish to.

Reactions: Wes
Alright. We're at a relaxed pace giving our characters some much needed social interaction for the rest of the year; I'd still like to see everyone participate, though.

Still haven't managed to crack that bit, even though I put a vote down for character interaction.
Go to the party! Drink! Be chatty!

Just an FYI, I am heading out of town Thursday after noon EST, going to the mountains. I'll have my tablet, but not sure how the wifi will be at the hotel.

Aye, unsure if anyone's noticed, but I'll also be out of state starting Saturday Morning until the 14th, will be in Georgia. I will have my laptop with me and net so I should be able to reply to threads

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…