• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Thanks for the update, Floodwaters! No problem.

Apologies because school just started and I commute 1.5 hours there and then 2 hours back (yay rush hour). So I haven't really had very much time to post between sleeping, class, and commuting.

Hey Wes, what's your opinion on a more improved sensor load-out for the M2-2A MINDY? I'm thinking it would be at some cost to offensive/defensive capability; I wouldn't foresee this being something you implement on any more than one unit per squad. I'll have a look around for what could be tried, but it's an idea that came to me while setting up Chieko.

Sure.

Sorry I haven't done any posting in the past week, been busy with family. That being said, I'm also not entirely sure what Takeyu does now that he's an XO (I could've sworn there was a page that dealt with that but I can't find it now)

Thank you Wes.. One last bit I'm wondering about... Is Nightender still part of the crew... I have tried to find a post from him at all in the new thread, and nothing, i ask before Misato starts to order him to do something and him not being there. Might be a pain to have phantoms help others with their PAs and what not.

If @Nightender hasn't posted in the new thread, we should probably assume he's not on this mission. I will probably remove his character this weekend for inactivity. If you're reading this, Nightender, post something immediately so I know you're still here.

I'm going to have the ship arrive at Ether on Saturday (so I can have some time to sit down and throw up a nice meaty post for it), so let's use Friday to wrap up the prep stuff.

Eh Sean, I assume you didn't include Takeyu in your message because I hadn't posted in awhile; but he was listed (at least according to one of Tanka's posts) to be part of the exercise. My apologies that it took so long to post, not exactly proper given my char is now the XO, I'll try not to let that happen again.

Also MagicMage, don't wait for someone to post. If they don't post after three days, then continue on without them.

Definitely had nothing to do with posting frequency: it was exactly what Reynolds said. The message was just copied to those participating in the space-side LFX, not the ground mission.

I've listed the teams here on the Away Team Wiki page. Team leaders feel free to update these as appropriate.

Note: Go ahead and NPC Akane as needed. Maybe a Ripper will remove the character from the plot once things get actiony.

Since the ship is participating in the exercises of the second team, I figured it wouldn't land. Of course, you can request that it drop off vehicles if you want.

It says three days later...were there actually three days of downtime, or did they zip there immediately after our last posts but it was three days later when they came out?

Just checking to see if we're moving right from the prep scene to the action, or if there was downtime between the two parts.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…