• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

as far as i know, we were just autoing, so they are still about! just read up and fall in I guess.

as in your character was kind of pushed to the back ground and is just right now in a place they can exist but isn't doing much more then what is barely needed. I believe he is in the gunner's seat or driver's seat of the tank right now.

If you're back and posting again, your character is a PC, not an NPC.

I think I'll go make that happen.

Separately, are we going to finish the game with the oranges from the last thread?

I haven't been too active myself recently. Hopefully I can write a reasonably lengthy post sometime tomorrow. Too sleepy tonight.

Gunsight1, did you forget which of your characters was which? Who's Momoka?

As for Sienna's tantrum in my latest post, for some reason after I finished it I immediately thought of a crankier, angrier, female version of the control tower officer in the movie Top Gun losing his temper when Maverick buzzed the tower... LOL

Floodwaters, Momoka is Gunny's character on the Sakishima.... His character here is Natsumi. He was a bit distracted today talking about plans for the Sakishima, and most likely just super imposed the wrong name. I'm surprised Yoshi hasn't replaced Misato and vise versa a few time...

I'm not sure what all supplies Misato wanted to bring, but I assume we'd need tents, rations and cold weather outfits if we're planning to remove the Armor.

no i only wanted the cold weather outfits, and the large survival kit. that was it. I believe I mentioned it a few different times. But oh well it here for sure now. Mitsuko should be getting to the firing line for range practice, unless she is sitting out of everything.

Right, I know that's all you specifically mentioned...it just didn't quite seem like that would be enough. I guess it technically is.

If you didn't bring tents, you can probably stay at the Star Army base.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…