Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I really hate to make a post about this, but I've been patient so far. It's now been over four days since the last post in the spaceside thread; can we move things along, pretty please? :)

I'm so sorry. >< I'm currently spending about 4.5 hours a day travelling as well as classes and stuff and I've been really behind. :( I'm going to add a reminder to my phone to come and check here every day so I stop forgetting.

I am retiring from the YSS Eucharis. Quite honestly I am surprised I have not been retired already. I do not know where the energy I had last summer has gone but I do not seem to have it anymore.

Alright, thank you for the notice, and I hope you got some fun out the Eucharis.

I'll miss you, Deziarra. Take care.

Things have been a bit nuts for me in RL lately. I'm trying to balance things out a bit better.

Edit: I just posted again. Since Bors jumped in with some driving, I just added some info to explain why Akane hasn't been active in the mission.

Last edited:
hmm.. a bit confused by the current post by you Nightender. The current combat is inside of the facility, not outside, there is nothing outside for the tank to fire on (yet :D )

Hey, I'm at my parents house until Sunday and haven't been able to be on much. Just wanted to let you guys know. I'm hoping to get some posts in tonight when things settle down.

Unfortunately I think I'm also going to have to retire from the Eucharis, and hiatus from Star Army entirely at least until I have enough time and energy to properly commit to the RP again. I've been working 3 days a week and going to school 4, so I've had no time to myself let alone to RP.
I'm really sorry about my absences of late and slowing down the plot. I'm also sorry for leaving in the middle of a plot, but I don't think I can maintain it to the end to anyone's expectations.

Okay. Thanks for letting us know.

As I'm cleaning up the ship roster, I'm also going to remove Orshira Izokia due to no posts since January.

Last edited:
@Riko We didn't pick up the tank! The shuttle has not way to carry it and it couldn't move through the ship anyway. We need to land and drive it up the ramp into the cargo bay. @Gunsight1

Huh, sorry about that. I guess I was confused. It says the shuttle can hold four trucks, and the tank didn't seem to be bigger than that. I can go back and edit my posts if needed.

The light utility trucks are tiny, though. We need to briefly land to get the tank.

That is my fault Wes, I assumed htat the tank could fit into the shuttle (given the shuttles size) x,x

The shuttle isn't tall enough for the turret.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to move my character to another plot once this current mission thread is done. It's been fun, but I think I need the change. Thanks for the crazy times. ^_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back