Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Reynolds, I did have Misato inform the entire team where each of them were placed. My first post in that thread was ordering EVERYONE to line up for final inspections, then in my second post Misato then informed everyone where they belonged in the squads.

Well Mitsuko wasn't in the Bay with everyone then, she was in a different part of the ship, in the shuttle. I might have misunderstood what you said about the teams, though. You named off Bravo team, then Alpha, then said Murakami was bringing down the ship. I don't think Misato ever said anything to her about joining the others once she landed the ship, so I thought you wanted her off to the side observing and assisting while the newer troops and Infantry got a workout.

"Team Alpha lead by me will be the rest of you, Taii, Koizumi, Asami, Will join me in the drop and we will be joined by Murakami once she has brought the shuttle down behind us.

right there from my second post in that thread stating she would join us... Also everyone was in the shuttlebay because we watched the tank leave out the hatch with parks in the shuttle bay.

Why are you fighting every little part of the situation?

Like I said, I might have misunderstood. From that it looked to me like Team Alpha is Takeyu, Koizumi and Asami. Then 'we' (the people in the Cargo Bay, or maybe just Team Alpha) will be joined by Murakami. When Misato says 'the rest of you' she is in a room with Takeyu, Koizumi and Asami, who she then names.

Everyone besides Mitsuko was in the Cargo Bay. You even said so in your posts.

"Misato stood stock still at the rear of the cargo bay."
"Misato pointed out the opened cargo do at the void and the planet below,"

The Cargo Bay is where the tank and truck are parked. It says so on the inventory page. The ship map also shows that. The Shuttle Bay is on the deck above and shuttles exit through a door there.

I'm working off the info I have and the posts I've seen. I have apparently misunderstood what you wanted, but it wasn't clear to me. So I had Mistuko act based on the information and situation as I understood it. If you need her to do something else, then just let her know.

Well feth-me running... all this time I thought the cargo bay and the shuttle bay was all one place...

Anyway she still would have been transmitting so that the whole crew that was part of the operation would have heard.

if she heard everything, and paid attention, then why not simply edit the post and have her join the rest of the squad, instead of her sad gaming in the shuttle?

Unsure how you want this igloo thing to flow. It took my dad several hours to build one of similar magnitude to the one you are proposing, and that's not counting the time he spent gathering hard enough snow from around town for it. With three of us I can pose a guess, but time flow is typically regulated by the GM or person controlling the flow.

Actually, never mind. I'll see if I can edit my last post into something further. Please be sure to complain if I run over anyone's toes.

Last edited:
I don't mind if you gloss over it to a crew bonding scene and then move on to the next day.

Eh, part of me would ask what would be the point. I'm really just reacting at nothing and blowing up about it - not exactly something to base decisions on.

That said, Wes. Though I'm working on this thing that's been hitting me more in recent weeks; should I get worse, I may have to make a request of you.

I seem to be trying to do too many things at once so I am considering retiring from the YSS Eucharis. Any advice? This post, among other things, is to let you know I'm still here.

Sorry I haven't done any posting this past week or two, been busy with real life, I'll try and get a post in either tomorrow or the day after (poke me on IRC if I don't please)

We really need our team leaders active Kyle since they're being co-GMs for this episode. Please post ASAP. I'd like to get back to the usual pace or at least closer to it.

Yea I know, there is posting going on with the ground based episode but can't say with the space one since I'm not paying to much attention to it.

Ummm, Wes, I would've greatly appreciated it if you had WAITED at least two more days given I was going to make a post today... you pretty much just blew apart what I was going to post...

Got a lot of computer issues sorted, so I'm going to try and post.

Edit: Posted, but I may have goofed some. If I have, someone let me know and I'll fix it.

Last edited:
COME ON GUYS!

Let's keep this going or we might as well call it a day and send our characters back to the ship. I want to see this mission to the end!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back