• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

If you did, I never a saw it. Please repost it if possible.

Yea I did, I have a copy of the post in my documents... strange

I'll repost it then :3

Everybody,

Sorry for disappearing. Real Life turned its ugly head and popped out some fangs.

I understand Akane being taken from the roster, especially with me being gone so long. I actually came on to offer her as an NPC so Eucharis can have Infantry on staff, if no one else is available. It's just an offer, and you don't have to take me up on it.

At some point, if I can, I'd like to come back to posting. For now, it just doesn't look like I'm going to be able.

Thanks to everyone. I've had fun times with you all. I'm hoping to make it to Dragon Con in a few months, so I might be able to see some of you there.

@Nightender : We can certainly add her back on the roster. Thanks for coming back! Feel free to post whenever you're ready again. I'll definitely be at the con!

Hi hi hi, fellas and fellettes. I'm the new blood.

This is probably either the best time to join, or the worst. Guess we'll find out.

I'll wedge Toyoe in once I see a good opportunity, since, erm... Yeah, arriving to a totally empty ship would not be radicool.

Alright. Anytime is fine with me, though, and I hate to keep you waiting to RP.

I will be out of town for the weekend to go to ConCarolinas starting tomorrow morning through Sunday evening.

Please make sure to include your location in each post.

@Primitive Polygon

I'm Dieing here reading our posts. Reddy is going to be fun to play along with! She looks like she is ether going to grow into a really emotional char or remain exactly the same frustrating everyone around her, and ether way it'll be a great show!

Reactions: Wes
Antonia being the exact opposite is the best I could have hoped for, really. It's like fire and ice... And I don't know what will happen next, but that's the fun part.

Maybe they get asked to clean a toilet, and they both argue about how to do it 'properly' so much that they both cleanse the area of life on the bacterial level for for next million years. Then they do a really butch handshake, explosions go off in the background, and an electric guitar solo plays... Or something. I guess we'll see. :3

Reactions: Wes
Thanks Samanthia. I did read the block'o'text on page three even if I didn't say anything. It will be interesting to see what happens with Akiashiro when she starts to become more extrovert.

Pry forgive my words Ketsurui Shosho
Is this a typo? The only two meanings of "pry" I know or could find in a dictionary are the kind you do with a crowbar, or poking your noise into someone else's business.

@Samanthia : HHGs have bullets, not batteries.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…