Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Currently the Star Army doesn't actually have any awards it can give to non-SAOY personnel. Maybe I'll have to invent some.

According to my daddy. Military can award their Awards of Merits, Achievements to foreign exchange officers/soldiers for achievements. The award must be forwarded and cleared by their military personnel branch and it's good for Diplomatic Relation in the spirit of cooperation between two foreign allied militaries and nation.

The Receiving Soldier can wear them with their host nations military during formal gatherings and functions to show their contributions were praiseworthy and respect from those they shared the hardships of combat and outstanding performances while serving with their host crew.

My post assumes Aikiko leads our armor team based on the personnel list and roleplayed conversations so far. Please let me know if this is incorrect.

@Wes is there any information regarding the enemy were fighting that I could go over? I just wanted to get an idea as to what story elements are going to become available.

@Samael and @Nightender yo, where you fine people be at?!we bout to have to shoot up this place and ya'll just be gone! Look at what you're doing to me! You got me trippin!

@Wes is there any information regarding the enemy were fighting that I could go over? I just wanted to get an idea as to what story elements are going to become available.
No. I'm making them up as i go along at this point, so there's nothing about them on the wiki. We'll have to gather information on them as we get it (looking at you, intel guy).

Yeah, whatever that update was has totally messed it up for me with Chrome, too. it's still squashed, the reply/post box randomly disappears, it now loads me nearly at the top of the page instead of at the latest post when I click on a thread, etc.

Please post technical issues in the tech support forum.

What the...? Sweet, little Akane-chan's gone sick? Goddammit! That's the second time I look bad by not posting due to waiting for someone who's not posting. *sigh* This sucks.

P.A. Bay

Aikiko passed as a new incoming call sent them new orders. "Looks like we are going for a little space walk to play tag with some Interceptors crafts. Line up by the numbers and get ready to launch into space. This was going to be interesting. We need to keep the smaller fighter crafts away from the Eucharis and Lighthouse." She informed the Squad of Infantry.

This was going to delay the departure of the Armored Infantry as her mind raced though several solution.

"Candon? Half of the squad gear up with missiles packs, and follow the first team out to engage the Interceptors. Which you'll lead. I'll lead the first team to engage them and buy time for you get your team loaded up with missiles."

She moved to the P.A. Bay doors and began to lock down the P.A. Bay for depressurization. Sealing up her Mindy and transferring to from external life support to internal. "Everyone pair up. " She told her team of Armored Infantry.

Aikiko called up to the bridge, "Any information on what we're going to be facing out there? Or is tis going to be a Recon by Force?"

In Sam's last post she mentioned me leading the second team but I thought we only had four people in the armor team.

also, Suites had asked Darkfire a question before Aikiko arrived... so he'd better be in the PA bay... and if he's not Suites is gonna put a serious beat down on him. We're at Readiness 1 and he wasn't preparing his armor prior to that. Now we're launching and he's in engineering.

Last edited:
I think she's just using it as an informal way to group members of the ship's company of Star Army Infantry/others who are suited up to fight in armor.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back