Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Wes :

Thanks for letting me join the Euharis and to enjoy comraderyship of what makes up the Ship of Eucharis, And fellow players. Keep up the good works. It is much appreciated, even though we as players don't often show it. Unless by showing up for each session and or by the steady posting to contribute to this type of rping. Kudos.

Do you want me to do some sort of activity check?

@Blizzard: You don't have to wait.

That gets me thinking. Can we all just assume that Jax is doing maintenance? I don't want to clog up the thread with long, drawn out, one-man posts about fixing stuff. Maybe just occasionally post that something got fixed?

EX:

Suddenly, everyone would've felt the ship become level again, and if they were to read the damage list, seen that the front landing gear had been repaired and was crossed off.

That gets me thinking. Can we all just assume that Jax is doing maintenance? I don't want to clog up the thread with long, drawn out, one-man posts about fixing stuff. Maybe just occasionally post that something got fixed?
I don't see why not...

Ratten, with all of my family duties all day I'm lucky if I get an hour to myself at the end of the night. I don't think I can get bored, lol

Well... I'm single with only occasionally work and lately my notebook got broke. With the notebook I've now borrowed from a friend I can't play any PC games. And I've got only very very slow internet so not even youtube is an option. So when I'm at home alone I tend to get pretty bored from time to time. :D

Welcome to the plot, @Doctor Thaddeus Hemlock ! And sorry for any confusion, but neither the Vesper nor the Eucharis has crashed (although the Eucharis landed a bit rough due to damage) so please edit your post accordingly. The Vesper arrived later to deliver repair parts and such.

Welcome fellow scientist. :)

"This is Doctor Thaddeus Hemlock of the YSS Vesper to the YSS Eucharis. It seems our rescue mission was not as successful as we had initially hoped. Still, I have been assigned to render logistical aid and technical support in any capacity I am able. I will be arriving by way of a small cargo shortly with some relief supplies. Is there a clear enough area to land nearby for us to touch down?"

I guess you might be unlucky. If I'm not mistaken there's no one at the bridge right now so you'll probably only talk to the answering machine. :D

"This is the concection of Shôshô Hanako & Co. If you hear this message we are currently unavailable. Please leave your message after the beep." *beep*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back